Twenty

"Here have this" says Gyuvin as he hands a wrapped sandwich to Ricky who is sitting in the corner of the library with books infront of him.

Ricky gives Gyuvin and his sandwich a wierd look as he suspect Gyuvin.

"Oh come on stop acting like I poisoned it" Gyuvin rolls his eyes as he grabs Ricky's hand to hand him the sandwich.

"Here you go" Gyuvin says as he smiles at Ricky.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Ricky asks Gyuvin who sat right infront of him.

"Dude Can I not be nice to you?" Gyuvin scoffs.

"I didn't meant that...it is just so weird seeing you act nicely with me" Ricky murmured making Gyuvin chuckle.

"Its because I am trying to impress you" Gyuvin says making Ricky stunned by his words.

"W-why why...why you suddenly gotta want to impress me?" Ricky asks while trying to keep his cool.

"Maybe because I want to go out with you?" Gyuvin says while shrugging his shoulders.

"W-what." Ricky spoke as he tried his best not to shuttered.

Ricky was astonished by the sudden behaviour change of Gyuvin's as he always used to throw glares at him and push him on purpose before.

"Go out with me" Gyuvin said.

-

"Godddddd what was that!?" Zhanghao whined in his shower as he softly banged his head on the shower.

Even tho he was showering with cold water his body felt extremely hot to him as he was blushing mess.

"Why would he do that? I don't get him at all" Zhanghao complained to himself about Hanbin.

Zhanghao tried his best to forget about what happened just few hours ago.

-
*Flashback*

"Don't you know how much I love you hao?" Hanbin wishpered as he slowly closed the gap between their lips.

Zhanghao couldn't process anything that was currently happening.

Zhanghao was sat on Hanbin's lap with his hands wrapped around Zhanghao's waist holding him tightly in his grip.

Zhanghao gained his consciousness as he felt Hanbin's lips moving on his.

Zhanghao couldn't budge, He wanted to push Hanbin away but his body didn't as if he was paralyzed.

Hanbin was driving Zhanghao crazy.

Zhanghao closed his eyes slowly replying back to Hanbin's kiss.

Zhanghao could feel Hanbin smiling within the kiss.

Hanbin slowly travelled his one hand from Zhanghao's waist to his face cupping his one cheek to deepen the kiss.

Hanbin squeezes Zhanghao's waist startling the Chinese, who opened his mouth slightly between the kiss.

Hanbin took the opportunity to insert his tongue inside Zhanghao's mouth making the kiss more intimate.

Zhanghao's shaky hand grabbed Hanbin's shoulder for the support as they both got lost deeper into the kiss.

Hanbin was about to push Zhanghao down on the sofa but suddenly stopped when the phone rang.

Zhanghao was the first one to broke the kiss as he was startled by the sound of the phone's ringtone.

Hanbin groaned as he reached for his phone.

Zhanghao didn't meant to peek into Hanbin's phone but he saw the caller's id.

It was the Minseo.

Zhanghao felt a little disappointment when he read the caller's id, he wanted to ask who exactly Minseo was but he didn't dare to.

Hanbin who needed to pick up the phone sighed before turning towards Zhanghao who was blushing like a crazy.

"I need to pick this call" Hanbin told Zhanghao who gave a nod pretending as if he didn't felt a pang of jealousy in  his chest.

Zhanghao whose ear were still tinted red stood up and walked upstairs to his room with his shaky legs.

*End of flashback*

-

"Is he toying both me and that Minseo girl?" Zhanghao mumbled as he flew the bubbles the formed on his soapy hand.

"Maybe I should stop assuming things and just ask him" Zhanghao told himself as he nods.

But there was something that made Zhanghao confused.

There were lots of questions running inside his mind.

Why did Hanbin suddenly stopped being nice to him 7 years ago?

Why did he act cold towards him while he dated his sister?

Why is he suddenly being so nice?

Who is Minseo?

Does Hanbin knows where Jinxi is?

Does Hanbin has something to do with Jinxi's disappearance?

Did Hanbin even ever loved his sister?

Zhanghao groaned as he grabbed handful of his own hair in frustration.

Curiousity was eating Zhanghao alive.

'Don't you know how much I love you hao?'

Zhanghao's breath hitched as he remembered what Hanbin said before.

"What did he meant by that?" Zhanghao mumbled.

"Gosh he is driving me crazy" Zhanghao groaned again before continuing his shower.

-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hanbin's ask the person who was in the other side of the call.

"Yes Hanbin I am 100 % sure of what I want to do" the caller spoke.

"As you wish then...Jinxi"

-

Jiwoong was in his office preparing random designs on his computer, when someone knocked on his door indicating they were entering.

Jiwoong rose his head to see who was on the door, it was his personal assistant, Seok Matthew. Walking towards him a cup of coffee on his hand with a huge smile painted on his adorable face.

When Jiwoong saw the person who entered his office, his serious face suddenly turned into a smiley one.

"Here sir I brought a cup of coffee for you since you looked really tired." Matthew spoke as he handed the coffee to Jiwoong who gladly accepts the it.

"Thanks Matthew, I really needed one" Jiwoong smiled as he took a sip of the coffee.

"You shouldn't stress on work too much sir, You should take rest too." Matthew who was clearly worried for Jiwoong said.

"Don't worry Matthew I am totally fine, I have almost completed the design I was working on." Jiwoong told Matthew while trying to re-assure the worried boy who noded with a small smile.

"Then...I will go back to my work and call me if you need something sir" Matthew said before turning around to leave the Jiwoong's office.

"Cute" Jiwoong mumbled as he looked at the back of the figure of Matthew's body.

-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Surpirseeee shawty