Twenty five

"why?why?why?what's wrong?" Hanbin worriedly asked Zhanghao while holding his hand which was yanked away by Zhanghao who huffed before crossing his arms.

"Jinxi didn't told me that she likes Minseo and that she is running away from the marriage to Hanbin but not to me! Why?" Zhanghao was throwing a tantrum feeling really annoyed by the fact his own sister hode a secret from him.

Everyone looked at eachother before Jinxi gently laughed before sitting beside Zhanghao, "I am sorry haohao things were just so confusing for me that I couldn't think straight I wasn't sure who to trust and I thought telling Hanbin everything would be better cause he knew how to handle the situation" Jinxi caressed her brother's head while explaining the situation with apologetic smile on her face.

Zhanghao looked at her before looking at Minseo and Hanbin who smiled at him softly, "....hmm I forgive you i guess...but RICKY NOT YOU TOO!" Zhanghao again burst out startling the blonde Chinese guy who stared at Zhanghao with confused eyes.

"What did I do now?" Ricky asked still clueless.

"How dare you not tell me that you and Gyuvin are dating!?" Zhanghao shouted making everyone divert the situation too.

"Yes Gyuvin what the heck?" Jiwoong pushed Gyuvin slightly who had his eyes wide open.

"We started dating like just 2 weeks ago-" as Gyuvin was saying he was again cut off by a loud dramatic gasp coming from Zhanghao.

"Two weeks and you didn't even bother to tell me Ricky!?" Zhanghao glared at Ricky who was looking pretty chill, "I just forgot" Ricky shortly explained.

"I guess Ricky spent too much time with Gyuvin that even he started to loose his memory" Hanbin spoked as he ate his icecream from the bowl making everyone evem Zhanghao but except for Ricky and Gyuvin cackle.

Matthew who was still there sitting next to Jiwoong awkwardly also laughed thinking it was probably just a inside joke between the cousins.

"Not funny hyung" Gyuvin pouted whole leaning behind the chair.

"Okay now we got two sulky kids" Jiwoong spoke making everyone laugh softly.

"Come one now just suck it up!" Minseo joked.

-

The reunion was already over, Zhanghao and Hanbin were inside the car driving to their house.

The ride was pretty silent, it had two people with two moods.

A happy Hanbin and a Sulky Zhanghao.

Hanbin eyed Zhanghao while driving as he wondered what is still wrong with his sweetheart.

"Hao...?" Hanbin called Zhanghao as he slowly leaned his hand on Zhanghao's thigh who was leaning on the seat with his arm cross.

Zhanghao side eyes Hanbin before pushing away Hanbin's hand from his thigh startling the Korean.

"Wait what's wrong?" Hanbin asked while taking short glances at Zhanghao while still driving the car.

Zhanghao took a deep breath and looked out of the window, ignoring Hanbin's question.

"Hao baby is something bothering you?" Hanbin asked again, but got no reply by Zhanghao.

And that was his last straw.

Hanbin stopped the car by the side of the road before pulling Zhanghao by chin to make Zhanghao look at him.

"Why are is Hao ignoring me?" Hanbin asked slightly pouting his lips trying to come up with a cute act.