Twenty Two

"who is that Hanbin?" Zhanghao asked the man beside him in confusion.

"She is my sister...Minseo." Hanbin said in a wishpering tone.

"W-what?" Zhanghao was surprised more like his mind was in source of distress by the new information.

Sister?

Hanbin has a sister?

The person who I thought Hanbin was seeing was his sister?

Why did she appeared out of nowhere all of the sudden?

Zhanghao had a lot questions filled inside his mind but he knew that the situation wasn't right to ask about.

"Minseo-ya" Mr.Sung called out, he was also in shock but his shock suddenly turned into a pleasent expression.

"Minseo-ya" He called again before walking down the stage in excitement, he walked towards his daughter and hugged her gently.

"Minseo what a pleasent surprise! You should have informed me that you were returning back to Korea! Why didn't you?" Mr Sung asked the girl who gave him a soft smile.

"Minseo dear how are you?" Mrs Sung asked as she approached her daughter with a gentle smile on her face with mr and mrs Zhang beside her.

All their relatives were gathering up to look at the family reunion.

The relative were also indeed happy to see Minseo returning back after so many years.

"I am fine mom..I missed you two a lot and my brother too." Minseo said while looking at her brother Hanbin who gently smiled at her before walking towards her.

"I missed you too sis" Hanbin said while hugging his older sister.

"I doubt that" Minseo said teasing her younger brother who let out a offending gasp,"where is my brother in law that you kept talking so much about?" Minseo asked looking around in the search of Hanbin's husband.

"Oh it's him, His name is Zhanghao." Mrs.Sung introduce while showing a shy and shocked male who was standing not so far from them.

"He is beautiful" Minseo wishpered to Hanbin who gave her a proud look,"Ofcourse he is" Hanbin said feeling proud of his husband for no reason.

"Hi Hao!" Minseo waved excitedly at the Chinese latter who gave her a little shy wave.

"Yoo Minseo I didn't know you were coming!" A excited tone spoke while slapping her arms gently.

"Oh hey Gyuv!" Minseo waved her younger cousin, "where is Jiwoong?" Minseo asked looking for her older cousin.

"Oh he was busy with his works so he couldn't attend to party" Gyuvin informed the older female who gave him a understanding nod.

"Since my daughter returned back the party is going to be more fun then it was!" Mr Sung cheered making people around him laugh out loud while cheering too.

-

"Dude so the women you thought Hanbin was seeing is his sister?" Ricky asked the guy beside him while snorting in amusement.

"Don't mention that it's so embarrassing..gosh I should have thought twice about it" Zhanghao cursed as he hold his head.

"Now don't cry about it and finish your drink" Ricky said while pointing at Zhanghao's drunk he was holding.

Zhanghao looked at his drink before gulping it down in a one breath.

"Bro slow down I didn't asked you to finish your drink that fast!" Ricky screamed as he grabbed Zhanghao's arm to stop him from taking another drink.