Ten

"oh so he was the one who pushed you from the staircase!" Zhanghao said while Gaslight dramatically.

"Yes it was him! And he didn't even bother to help me get up nor apologize." Ricky snickered.

They were currently in the kitchen with Zhanghao trying to make coffee with whatever knowledge he has about making coffee with Ricky by his side explaining why and how he knew Gyuvin.

Gyuvin and Jiwoong were chilling in the hall when a door bell ringing sound disturbed them,

"I will check it" Jiwoong said standing up before walking towards the door.

He opened it to see Hanbin, Hanbin rolled his eyes when he saw Jiwoong opening the door, Hanbin tried ignoring Jiwoong while trying to enter but was stopped by Jiwoong.

"Is this the way how you act with your older brother." Jiwoong sternly asked Hanbin who rolled his eyes at him again.

"Oh I am so sorry I don't know how to fake being nice to people I hate" Hanbin replied before walking inside pushing Jiwoong.

"Geez that punk...is he still holding grudge over that incident" Jiwoong sighed before returning back to the living room.

"Oh hi hyung!" Gyuvin greeted Hanbin as soon as he noticed his presence.

"Hi Gyuvin!" Hanbin greeted the younger back before eyeing the hall, "where is Zhanghao?"Hanbin asked the younger one who was busy watching Tv.

"Oh his cousin is here so they are both in the kitchen" Gyuvin replied without removing his eyes from the Tv.

Hanbin went to the kitchen after Gyuvin said that's where Zhanghao currently was.

Hanbin was feeling really tired today, He didn't know why but he felt like he wasn't really thinking straight today.

Hanbin enter the kitchen and saw Zhanghao with a tall blonde guy doing some horrific experiment with coffee.

Hanbin cleared his throat to gain the attention of the two cousins who were busy fooling around.

Both of them turned behind in the same time, Ricky greeted Hanbin politely before the surrounding started to become a little awkward.

Realizing how awkward the situation was getting Ricky decided to fly away from the scene as he tried coming up with an excuse.

"Oh I have this call to attend" Ricky said taking his phone out from the pocket out of blue before walking out of the kitchen.

"Hello? Oh yes yes"Ricky pretended like he was talking to someone in the phone while flying away from the scene.

"The phone didn't even rang-" Zhanghao slowly murmured before cussing Ricky out for leaving him alone with some random dude.

Hanbin wasn't a random dude but the awkwardness that was created between them made Zhanghao feel like he was capture In a room with a stranger.

"Uh do you want to have some coffee" Zhanghao asked Hanbin who nodded.

"Oh then" zhanghao said before taking one more cup from the cupboard.

Hanbin just stood behind staring at the back side of Zhanghao, and in the otherside Zhanghao could feel his back burning from Hanbin's stare.

The fuck is is his problem?

God he makes me want to rip his eyes out.

As Zhanghao was busy scolding Hanbin, he felt a pair of arms hugging his waist from behind.

"Holy mothe-" Zhanghao screeched when he was suddenly hugged by Hanbin.

Zhanghao tried looking back at Hanbin but couldn't move because Hanbin drown his nose in the crook of Zhanghao's neck smelling the scent of Zhanghao's skin.

Hanbin somehow found it really comforting.

Why am I doing this?

Hanbin asked to himself in confusion, Hanbin had promise himself to never gain feelings for Zhanghao again but after the marriage it's getting hard for him to stop his feelings even tho it's been three days since the marriage.

"Is there something wrong Hanbin?" Zhanghao asked Hanbin in a soothing tone making it even more harder for Hanbin as he tried swallowing the lump that contained inside his throat.

Hanbin shook his head before hugging Zhanghao more tightly feeling the warmness of Zhanghao's body.

"Are you alright?" Zhanghao asked Hanbin again,

Hearing Zhanghao's voice made Hanbin hard to control his tears as he felt them brimming from his eyes.

"I am so sorry Hao" Hanbin spoked as tears began to flow from his eyes.

Hanbin may seem calm and quiet, but he was really worked up and frustrated ever since Jinxi ran away during their wedding day.

Mr and Mrs zhang kept asking him if they had a fight before the wedding to which he kept denying, How can he tell them about why she ran away when he had promised her about not telling it to anyone until the right time.

He knew what was coming when he entered the wedding venue three days ago. He knew that his family will try to force him to get married with Zhanghao to save their reputation.

As if they weren't the one who threatened Hanbin to kick him out of the house when he first came out to his parents.

"I am really sorry Zhanghao"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Short chapter