Two

Everything happened so quickly, Zhanghao didn't even realize what he was doing right now and what was even going on as he found himself in a Black suit standing in the stage with alot of people looking at him and the guy who was standing infront of him.

As Zhanghao woke up from his daydream he looked at the guy who was standing infront of him with a soft smile on his face which Zhanghao knew was fake.

After putting ring on eachother'd finger and reading the vows, Everyone attending the wedding clapped their hands for the newly married couple.

"Now you may kiss eachother"

The priest said making Zhanghao scream inside his head,
Ain't no way I am kissing this man
Will he tho?

As Zhanghao was busy talking to himself inside his mind he didn't realise Hanbin cupping his cheeks and leaning in, Zhanghao couldn't even process what was happening when he felt a soft pair of lips on his own.

Everyone around them cheered for them and the wedding ceremony finally ended.

Hanbin pulled back before turning towards the guest smiling and greeting them while Zhanghao just stayed there still not being able to comprehend the situation that just happened.

Zhanghao came back from his thoughts when he heard his mom calling him.

"Hao..I can't believe you got married" mrs.zhang said feeling emotional.

"Well this isn't real marriage tho"Zhanghao replied to which his mom slightly giggled.

"I know but seeing my beloved son getting married made me tear up a little" mr.zhang said while wiping her tears off.

"Come on mom don't cry you are making me cry too" Zhanghao said trying to suppress his tears.

"Well well what's going on between the mother and son don't forget about me I am here too" Mr.Zhang spoke while approaching the mother and son duo.

"Nothing we were just having our mother and son moment right hao?"Mrs.Zhang said to which Zhanghao noded while smiling slightly

"Well I am really grateful that you agreed on helping us hao" Mr.Zhang said patting his son's shoulder.

"I would literally do anything for you dad and this fake marriage is nothing compare to the sacrifices I would make for you both" Zhanghao said trying to sound genuine but inside he didn't really liked the fact he married his sister's boyfriend who dislikes him but he tried to swallow it up and tell his parents as they seemed really happy.

After the wedding party ended all the guests left the wedding one by one with only sung family and Zhang family remaining plus Zhanghao's cousin ricky.

"Bro I never thought out of all people you would be marrying that jerk" the blonde cousin spoke to which Zhanghao replied with a sigh "I know right I didn't expected it too"

"He isn't even my type"Zhanghao said pouting while rasing his eyebrows

"Well that's too bad anyways I will get going too enjoy your marriage" Ricky said before bidding him and his parents goodbye.

Mr and Mrs Zhang were bidding their son goodbye when the sung family approached them.
Mr.Sung went towards Zhanghao pulling him into a hug
"Thank you Zhanghao for saving our reputation from falling apart We would have been ruined if you didn't agree on helping us I really appreciate that" Mr.Sung said thanking Zhanghao to which Zhanghao replied with his significant downturned smile.

"Thank you for helping us Hao" Mrs Sung said cupping Zhanghao's cheek caressing it.

"It's really nothing Mrs.Sung" Zhanghao said to which Mrs.sung quickly corrected "it's mom for you from now on"