Fourteen

"it's.....none of your business Hanbin" Zhanghao rolled his eyes quickly trying end the conversation, standing up to go to the bathroom.

Zhanghao was about to opened the bathroom's door when he was suddenly pulled by Hanbin making him flinch hard.

Zhanghao closed his tightly but he could feel his back getting slamp on the wall beside the bathroom's door.

Zhanghao slowly opened his eyes to find himself trap between Hanbin's arms and Hanbin's face was dangerously close to his.

Zhanghao gulped air from his dried up throat as he could feel butterflies breakdancing on his tummy.

He tried opening his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Didn't your parents taught you that talking bad about people behind their back is a bad habit" Hanbin said in a wishpering manner making Zhanghao blink his eyes a few times.

"I-I wasn't shit talking" Zhanghao said trying to defend himself, despite of their similar heights Zhanghao felt extremely small and weak because of Hanbin's masculine body towering over his slender feminine body.
(my babygirl)

"Ok then what were you exactly doing then?" Hanbin sarcastically asked making the situation for Zhanghao more awkward.

Why is he so close...

To Zhanghao's dismay Hanbin came more closer trapping Zhanghao more between his body and the wall living no room for Zhanghao to breath.

And Zhanghao had enough, He took a deep breath before opening his eyes.

Let me show you what this male wife can do

Zhanghao agressively pushed Hanbin's Hands which were trapping Zhanghao and quickly switched the position, trapping Hanbin between his arms, Hanbin was dumbstruck by what just happened.

"Don't make me show my domination side Sung Hanbin" Zhanghao cockily said trying to his giggle when he saw the astonished face of Hanbin's which soon turned into a evil grin.

Hanbin sneaked his hands around Zhanghao's waist pulling the latter closer, and now the table had turned, it was now Zhanghao who was all flustered.

"How did you know I am into these kind of stuff."Hanbin wishpered in Zhanghao's ear.

"WHAT THE FUCK! LET ME GO!" Zhanghao screamed as he tried to get out of Hanbin's grip as he was petrified thinking Hanbin was into kinky stuff like these.

Zhanghao finally got out of Hanbin's grip and sprinted out of the room in the speed of light making Hanbin chuckle in victory.

"Little cute ass" Hanbin mumbled before entering the bathroom smiling from ear to ear.

Hanbin could feel his ear getting hot, He knew he was blushing and he also knew the reason why he was blushing.

Hanbin thought getting married to Zhanghao is like getting second chance to win him over so instead of being cold and an asshole to Zhanghao like he used to before these past few years, he decided to make Zhanghao fall in love with him like he fell years ago.

"This feeling makes me so happy." Hanbin says to himself smiling ear to ear with his cheeks and ear blushing tinted red.

"Rickyyyyyy" Zhanghao cried as he entered the room where Ricky was living, Sudden appearance of the older Chinese made the younger Chinese startled really hard as his phone slipped from his hand and directly landed on his gorgeous face.

"Ouch" Ricky groaned as he massage his face gently while sitting up from his previously laying position.

"What" Ricky asked in a annoying toned.