Fifteen

It's been a month since the fake marriage happened and the things between Hanbin and Zhanghao showed no signs of getting better.

Hanbin got a lot more busier due to his work and got barely any chance to interact with Zhanghao.

Hanbin felt like he was trapped between two large stone as he didn't only took care of his dad's company but as well as Mr.Zhang's too.

It was officially agreed by both sides that after Hanbin and Jinxi get married Mr.Zhang would give his company to Hanbin since Zhanghao had no interest in handling the company and Mr.Zhang was now too old to take care of it.

"Fuck...." Hanbin groaned for the fifteenth time while massaging temple, closing the laptop that was in front of him.

"Sir do you want some coffee?" His secratary asked to which he quickly rejected.

"No I am fine Jinhye I don't wanna relay on caffeine" Hanbin said taking out his phone.

Its been like two weeks since he hadn't interacted with Zhanghao properly, After Gyuvin and Jiwoong left, Zhanghao returned back to his his own room and barely interacted with Hanbin making it even more worse for Hanbin.

I thought this was my chance to fall in love with Zhanghao again.

Last time Hanbin talked with Zhanghao, he remembers Zhanghao being extremely cold and distant.

Hanbin tried asking Zhanghao a lot of times if anything was bothering the Chinese, he just responded with a small 'no' it bothered Hanbin alot.

Did I do anything wrong?

Hanbin kept getting paranoid and afraid thinking if he did something that Zhanghao found inconvenience.

Hanbin decided to call Zhanghao so he could take him to a fancy dinner, Since it must be tiring for Zhanghao too. He started his new job of being private music teacher and barely gets time to relax So this might help Zhanghao relax.

Smiling to himself Hanbin dialed his husband's number only for it to be rejected, Hanbin frowned as he dialed Zhanghao's number again only for it to be rejected again, So Hanbin decided to spam Zhanghao with messages instead until he replies him back.

                         Laopo👶

Me

Zhanghao

Zhanghao

Hey!

Hey!

Pick up the phone

I know you are reading the messages.

Reply back otherwise I am coming wherever you are.

Hey!

Hey!

I swear to god if you don't reply to my messages in three seconds
Seen√

                                                       Laopo👶

                          Oh my god what Hanbin

           Stop bothering me I am tutoring my student rn

Me

When will you finish your tutoring class?

          Sung Hanbeam🦠😤💩❤️ is
                        calling you

Receive.                                  Decline.

"What is it Hanbin?" Zhanghao wishpered shouted from the otherside making the Korean latter smile ear to ear because of how cute his laopo sounded when he was mad.