Nineteen

Hanbin was currently in his room getting ready to go for his work when Zhanghao suddenly barged in.

"Hey don't you know it's rude to enter someone's room without knocking-" Hanbin was cut offed.

"Sign these papers we are getting divorce" Zhanghao said showing the papers to Hanbin who couldn't utter a word.

"What...." Hanbin spoke in a pure shock.

"I said what I said Hanbin, I don't want to repeats my words." Zhanghao said in a tired tone before leaving the room after throwing the papers on Hanbin's bed.

-

"No Zhanghao you and Hanbin are not getting divorce!" Mr.Zhang insist.

Zhanghao was currently at his parent's house discussing about the divorce with his mom and dad.

"But why dad? You know this marriage was just for show." Zhanghao states.

"You can't Hao. We literally gave our whole company to Hanbin and if you get divorced we have no choice but to  live on the streets." Mr.Zhang said

"What...but why would you do that?" Zhanghao asked in confusion.

"Hao didn't you told that you don't wanna be the next CEO of our company and I am getting old too son I can't handle the company all by myself so to save our company I had no choice to pass it down to Hanbin" Mr.Zhang explained

"But dad how could you do that! Does that mean now I have to forever be married to Hanbin?" Zhanghao asked with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

Mr.zhang couldn't utter a single word as he looked down on the floor feeling guilty.

"Haohao..Hanbin is a great person I am sure you two will live a happy life in no time" Mrs Zhang spoke trying to assure her son.

"No mom I can't..I can't live with someone who is cold to me and Hanbin is literally seeing someone" Zhanghao blurt out.

"What do you mean Zhanghao? You must got it wrong." Mrs Zhang said trying to deny her son in law seeing someone even tho he is already married to her son.

"Mom dad please I don't want to live with Hanbin anymore, I want to divorce him as soon as possible." Zhanghao begged his parents desperately.

"No Zhanghao we are not getting divorced." A voice spoke startling the crying Chinese.

"How did you-" Zhanghao murmmured

"I am so sorry for this Mr and Mrs Zhang. We just had a little misunderstanding and Zhanghao is just being dramatic." Hanbin spoke as he entered.

"I am not being dramatic" Zhanghao butt in.

Hanbin looked at Zhanghao with tired face before breathing heavily.

"Sorry to bother you Mr and Mrs Zhang. We will try solving the matter ourself and no Zhanghao we are not getting a divorce." Hanbin said annoying the Chinese latter more.

"It's okay Hanbin we understand Zhanghao can be just moody over times." Mr.zhang said gently smiling at both of them.

"Now Hao go back to your house and don't bother your parents and you husband." Mrs.Zhang said patting her son's cheeks.

"No mom listen to me-" Zhanghao was about to speak but was interrupted again by Hanbin.

"We will get going now take care of yourself." Hanbin smiled as he dragged Zhanghao outside.

"You are really a pain in ass sometimes" Hanbin murmmured as he dragged Zhanghao to his car.

"You are the one who pains my ass!" Zhanghao spoke making Hanbin giggle.