Four

Zhanghao went downstairs to the hall way and was about to approach the main door when a voice from spoke,
"Where are you going?"

"Oh my holy mothe-" zhanghao leaped  holding his chest tightly.

Hanbin who was standing near the sofa holding a bowl of yogurt and fruits looked at Zhanghao weirdly who almost saw his life flash in front of him.

"What...." Zhanghao said before standing straight fixing his hair.

"Uh I was going to meet Ricky he called me- well to be honest it's none of your business" Zhanghao stopped explaining in the midway realizing he don't need to inform Hanbin everything.

"You are not going anywhere it's already dark outside." Hanbin Coldly replied.

"Wha- what." Zhanghao opened his mouth too astounded to speak.

"What do you mean I can't go you can't tell me what to do and what to not to do." Zhanghao said taking a few steps toward Hanbin.

"Oh I can and I will tell you what to do I am your husband." Hanbin said calmly yet aggressively.

"I am your husband too and I am the one who should be ordering you cause I am the older one here." Zhanghao fought back again.

"You might be older than me but I am the mature one here." Hanbin replied again making Zhanghao go feral.

"You-" zhanghao was about to say something again but was suddenly cut off by his phone ringing, he checked it to see it was Ricky who was calling.

Zhanghao picked up the phone and answered in the middle of his argument between him and Hanbin.

"Hello"

"Hurry up Zhanghao I am right infront of your house" ricky said from the other side of the call.

"I am-" zhanghao was about to reply Ricky back when suddenly Hanbin snatched Zhanghao's phone from behind startling the older,

"Sorry Ricky Zhanghao is not coming we are busy." Hanbin said cutting the phone right after.

"What the hell Hanbin do not cross your limits" Zhanghao shouted trying to get his phone from Hanbin's grip.

"I am your husband Zhanghao I have rights to control whatever you do remember it's my last name that we share." Hanbin reminds Zhanghao with a teasing smug look on his face, making Zhanghao raging mad.

Zhanghao couldn't speak a word because of the anger he was holding within himself, the anger soon turned into tears as they started forming in Zhanghao's beautiful doe eyes. Zhanghao storm off from the hall and went upstairs stomping his feet as loud as he could.

"Zhanghao we are not done yet" Hanbin shouted but was ignored by the said male.

Zhanghao went to his room slam the door as loud as he could before jumping in the bed, taking a pillow and drowing his face in it before he finally letting his tears fall from his eyes.

After few second Zhanghao looks up again, "oh my god he is so annoying I can't stand him anymore." Zhanghao cried out.

"Who does he think he is?my mom?"

"Like get a life bro"

"Leave me aloneeeeeeee"

Zhanghao was busy whining to himself, not realising the person he was ranting about to himself was standing right behind him.

"If I could than I would choke that hamster looking guy to death with my violin's stri-" Zhanghao who kept ranting things to himself was suddenly cut off by a coughing noice making him froze on the position he was.