Three

Zhanghao quickly jumped from his bed and ran towards the door to open it to see Hanbin.

"What is it?"
Zhanghao asked Hanbin but instead of answering Hanbin just pushed Zhanghao aside entering the room with hand inside his sweat pant's pocket.

Zhanghao just stood at the door looking at the latter who enter the room for no reason at all.

Hanbin looked around the room before speaking "out of all the room's present in this house you decided to use this room" Hanbin said as if he was mocking Zhanghao's taste.

"I just wanted a room which is far away from yours"Zhanghao said rolling his eyes.

"Oh is that so?"Hanbin asked mockingly.

Zhanghao who had enough of Hanbin  closed the door and walked towards him,"Now tell me what is it? Why are you here?" Zhanghao asked.

"Well we just got married and it's our first night together"Hanbin said turning towards Zhanghao,

"Just go to your room Hanbin." Zhanghao said folding his arms.

"Hey don't be like that, It's our wedding night" Hanbin said again making Zhanghao roll his eyes.

"Then what the fuck do you want me to do?" Zhang sassily asked,

"What do you think people do on their first night?" Hanbin asked while taking slow steps towards Zhanghao, who seemed to realize what Hanbin is trying to say

As Hanbin came closer to the latter, zhanghao took few steps backwards hitting the door with his back and having nowhere to since  Hanbin was already close to him blocking Zhanghao in the corner.

Their faces were just a few inches away from eachother's and Zhanghao was about to scream his lungs out when he saw Hanbin leaning in.

Zhanghao closed his eyes tightly but he opened them widely when Hanbin wishpered something in his left ear
"Did i make you anxious"*joke!!*

"I was here just to inform you that my parents are visiting us tomorrow so act like we are living here happily together" after saying that Hanbin left the room and Zhanghao left the world, Zhanghao dropped on the floor holding his chest.

What was that?

Zhanghao could swear his heart was thumping so badly that it could just jump out from his throat.

Zhanghao quickly shrugged off the feeling standing up and going to bed.

Zhanghao again stared at ceiling and wondered.

Why should we act like a happy couple infront of our parents when we all know it's a fake marriage I don't get it.

"Ugh whatever" Zhanghao rolled his eyes before tossing around on the bed trying to fall asleep but he just couldn't.

Zhanghao sighed for the 100th time today before waking up, Zhanghao decided to call his cousin Ricky so he can talked to him

"C'mon pick up the phone" zhanghao said as the phone kept ringing but the latter didn't pick up the phone.

But after some few rings the latter finally picked up his phone.

"Why did you take so long to pick up my call?" Zhanghao asked the guy from the other side of the phone.

"My bad dawg I was dancing to my ringtone" Ricky said making zhanghao flabbergasted by his statement

"Wha- what...anyways what are you right now?" Zhanghao asked.

"Well I was planning to fly to antartica and save animals from dying" ricky joked to which Zhanghao rolled his eyes at.

"I am being serious Ricky" Zhanghao said as he was about to loose his shit.

"Oh well nothing and what about you hao?"Ricky asked again.

"I was about to go to sleep but I just couldn't fall asleep so I called you"Zhanghao explained

"Wanna hangout then?" Ricky asked Zhanghao who just gave him a wierd look.

"It's literally 11 pm and the house I am living in right now is pretty far from where you live i think" Zhanghao said to which Ricky replied with snicker

"Don't fear when Ricky is here baby, drop the address I will be there in 30 minutes" ricky said to which Zhanghao agreed and message him the address.

"Don't babe me Ricky" zhanghao said giving him a disgusted look.

"Oh right I shouldn't otherwise your husband will kill me" ricky said teasingly to which Zhanghao replied with a whine

"Ricky!! I will block you don't test me!" Zhanghao shouted making Ricky giggle.

"Ok ok fine I am sorry now get ready I will be there in no time" Ricky said ending the call.

"Ugh this kid."

After ending the call Zhanghao stood up went towars his luggage and start scattering the cloths looking for something suitable to wear.

After few minutes of messing up the cloths inside the suitcase Zhanghao finally found a hoodie and wore it quickly, grabbed his wallet and phone before going outside the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh dude he is flirting.

Ricky getting more screentime cause he is the loml ✊