Nine

Zhanghao fluttered open his eyes before squinting them due to the disturbance occurred by the lights.
He groaned while stretching his limbs before sitting up.

He looked at the otherside of the bed to find no sign of Hanbin, he checked his phone to see that it was already 10 in the morning,

Oh it's 10..

Wait it's ten already

Zhanghao panicked when he saw how late he woke up, he hurriedly jump out of the bed and sprinted down stairs to prepare breakfast.

Did he knew how to cook?
No

Zhanghao suddenly stopped his track when he saw Jiwoong and Gyuvin on the dining having their coffee.

"Oh good morning Hao hyung!" Gyuvin greeted the older when he noticed his presence.

"Good morning to you too Gyuvin" Zhanghao awkwardly greeted back before standing their awkwardly without moving.

Jiwoong took a eyed Zhanghao from head to toe before smiling, "you look really cute in those pajama Hao." Jiwoong said making Zhanghao open his eyes wide in realization.

He looked down on his body and saw that he was still wearing his night pajama.

The more embarrassing thing was that the pajama had printed strawberry pictures in it.

Gosh is this how my life is supposed to be?

Zhanghao excused himself before dashing back to his room to freshen up himself.

After showering and changing into something casual and comfortable Zhanghao went back down stairs.

He found Gyuvin watching Tv with Jiwoong beside him doing something in his laptop.

Zhanghao went up to them to strike up a conversation so it would be less awkward to be around them.

"What are you doing Jiwoong hyung?" Zhanghao asked Jiwoong who looked up at him from his laptop.

"Oh I was trying to make some interior designs but my brain had lost its all creativity" Jiwoong said massaging his forehead.

"Oh that must be a tough job" Zhanghao said feeling bad for the older.

"Well Hao hyung what do you do accept for being a male wife I heard you have a job as well?" Gyuvin asked with no shame on mentioning the word "male-wife" as well.

"Oh I mean I have many jobs where should I start from....I am a music teacher, violin player, Dancer, and influencer but I am more popular in China rather than here." Zhanghao stated making Gyuvin drop his jaw on the floor.

"I am pretty sure you even went to the moon" Gyuvin said to which Zhanghao replied again, "Oh I also studied astronomy and attended few meetings with NASA too" making Gyuvin drop his jaw on the floor again.

"Are you for real?" Gyuvin asked to which Zhanghao again replied "No" making Gyuvin whine "ah hyung I almost believed it".

Jiwoong laughed at the duo's conversation cause he found it cute.
"Gyuvin acts stupid sometimes or should I say most of time so ignore him" Jiwoong said making Gyuvin gasp dramatically as if he got betrayed.

They were having a good conversation when the door bell ringing disturbed their conversation.

"I will go and check" Zhanghao said excusing himself.

Zhanghao went to the door and open too ser a tall blonde latter standing there with a lot of bags in his hands.

"What...are you doing here?" Zhanghao asked Ricky in a confused tone.

"I just missed my ge alot okay nowove bitch the bags are pretty heavy" Ricky said pushing Zhanghao aside inviting himself inside.

"Who is it Hao hyung?" Gyuvin asked while approaching the two Chinese before taking a glance at Ricky before re-glancing to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"YOU"
"YOU"
both Ricky and Gyuvin shouted in shock while pointing at eachother.

"Oh god not again I thought I finally got away from this guy" Ricky whined while dropping all the bags he was holding from where few apples rolled out.

"Oh please I didn't wanted to see you again either" Gyuvin replied back.

"What's going on?" Jiwoong said approaching the youngers after he heard Gyuvin screaming.

"Oh who is he?" Jiwoong asked pointing at the blonde Chinese guy.

"Hyunggg this is the guy I used to talk about" Gyuvin said to Jiwoong while grabbing Jiwoong's arm.

"Oh the guy who laughed at your English presentation and said that your dog looked liked you burned it while trying to microwave him." Jiwoong ranted

"Yes that guy" Gyuvin said holding Jiwoong like a little kid.

"How dare he disrespect Eumpapa like that" Gyuvin complained making Zhanghao confused.

"What the fuck is eumpapa?" Zhanghao asked making Ricky snort.

"Oh his ugly ass dog's name" Ricky said cackling at the name

(Eumpapa is cute okay this is just a unserious joke)

"Hyung he called my dog ugly" Gyuvin whined shaking Jiwoong's hand violently.

"I mean did I lie?" Ricky asked to which Jiwoong spoke " I mean he is kinda right tho".

"Hyunggggg don't betray me like that" Gyuvin whined more.

"You have a dog!" Zhanghao excitedly asked Gyuvin ignoring all the conversation/argument that was happening right now.

"Ok let's go inside kids" Jiwoong said finally snapping everyone from their conversation.

They all nodded and followed Jiwoong with Ricky and Gyuvin silently sending glares to eachother.

Gyuvin and Jiwoong went inside with Zhanghao and Ricky following them from behind when Zhanghao grabbed Ricky away.

"Wait you didn't tell me that you knew Gyuvin" Zhanghao asked.

"You didn't tell me you knew Gyuvin either" Ricky fired back making Zhanghao frown

"Well I knew him yesterday he is one of Hanbin's close relative" Zhanghao said.

"No wonder why they both act same both of them are snitch" Ricky snickered making Zhanghao chuckle.

"Wait but how do you know Gyuvin?" Zhanghao asked Ricky again.

"It's a long story I will tell you later." Ricky said before walking inside with Zhanghao following him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gyuricky are backkkkkkkkkkk