Twenty One

It was almost midnight and Zhanghao after arguing with himself for One hour finally decided to step out of his room.

He slowly opened the door of his room and stick his head out of the room,

"The coast is clear" He wishpered to himself before tiptoeing downstairs to kitchen.

Zhanghao was hungry, He didn't even got time to eat breakfast today.

He was busy doing drama.

Zhanghao finnally reached the kitchen and opened the fridge checking if there was something he could eat.

"There are no leftovers..." Zhanghao cried to himself before closing the fridge.

Zhanghao went to open the cabinet, He found cup noodles so he decided to have some of it.

Zhanghao boiled the water and wait for the noodles to get cooked until then he decided to have some berries.

He went to the refrigerator and took out the packet of raspberry and started stuffing them in his mouth.

Zhanghao turned back and was startled when he saw a dark silhouette,

It was Hanbin

"God you scared me" Zhanghao cursed out as he held his chest.

"Oh...my bad" Hanbin apologized before clearing his throat.

"Mom and dad are having a party tomorrow so don't make plans for tomorrow" Hanbin informed to which Zhanghao awkwardly noded.

Now the surrounding was filled with awkwardness.

Zhanghao still had raspberry stuffed inside his mouth.

"Uh you can chew them.." Hanbin said

"Oh." Zhanghao swallowed the raspberry of his mouth before clearing his throat.

"Uh....did you ate?" Zhanghao asked as he didn't wanted to stay in the awkwardness.

"No" Hanbin replied to which Zhanghao noded.

"Here I will cook some instant noodles for you too." Zhanghao said before taking one more cup noodles from the cabinet.

"Sure" Hanbin awkwardly agreed before taking a sit by the counter of the kitchen looking at Zhanghao who was doing his business.

-
"Do you want to have chocolate milkshake or strawberry?" Gyuvin asked the blonde guy sitting in front of him.

"Strawberry" Ricky coldly murmmured.

"Ayy this is out first date together don't be so cranky" Gyuvin whined before walking away to order the drinks.

Ricky sighed gazing the tall Korean who went to take the orders.

He couldn't help but smile slightly at the sight of Gyuvin standing nearby the counter.

"Here is your drink" Gyuvin said while handing the strawberry drunk to Ricky who thanked him.

"So you are Zhanghao Hyung's cousin?" Gyuvin asked while sipping his drink.

"Hmm" Ricky hummed softly.

"Are you really not enjoying the date?" Gyuvin asked Ricky with a slight disappointment in his voice.

"You said we are here for a date but you keep talking about Hanbin and Zhanghao" Ricky told Gyuvin, it was true tho, all the way to cafe Gyuvin kept talking about their cousin.

Gyuvin slightly smiled hearing Ricky's words.

"Sorry I just didn't know what to talk about" Gyuvin spoke.

"Just talk about yourself Gyuvin" Ricky softly spoke making the boy infront of him smile even more.

How did Gyuvin made Ricky agree to go on a date with him?

Well...

*Flashback*

"Ricky!"
"Rickyyyy!"
"Hey Ricky!"

Gyuvin called out for the blonde guy who was furiously walking ignoring all the calls.

Gyuvin smiled to himself before calling him again.

"Hey Kim Ricky!" Gyuvin screamed earning attention of everyone present there and Ricky's too who stopped his tracks and stood still.

"Isn't Ricky Chinese?" A guy whispered to his other friend.

Ricky slowly turned around before taking steps towards Gyuvin furiously, he held is wrist and dragged him out of the scene.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Gyuvin!?" Ricky cursed out as he pushed Gyuvin to the closest vacant classroom.

"I kept calling for you but you ignored me" Gyuvin said while putting his lips at which a Ricky rolled his eyes at.

"God stop bothering me" Ricky snickered before leaving but was pulled by his waist.

"What the heck Gyuvin!" Ricky said trying to get out of Gyuvin's grip.

"Why is your waist so thin?" Gyuvin. Asked ignoring Ricky's curse words for him.

"Didn't I told you I wanted to take you out?" Gyuvin asked Ricky again who just huffed at him.

"I don't want to!" Ricky said trying to remove Gyuvin hand from his hand but the grip was too strong.

"It's not a choice Kim Ricky, You have too" Gyuvin told the struggling boy.

"Don't call me that!" Ricky aggressively states

"Go on a date with me then" Gyuvin asked more like demanded Ricky.

"I will I will now remove your hand I am ticklish" Ricky whined.

-

Everyone were busy here and there in the party, There weren't too many people, they were just few relatives of both families.

Even tho Zhanghao knew almost everyone present in the party

It was still boring for him.

Zhanghao hated parties.

He still did.

"And also where the fuck is Hanbin" Zhanghao mumbled as he eyed around searching for his husband.

"Hao!" Hanbin called him while holding his wrist.

"Oh where were you?" Zhanghao asked his husband who appear out of no where.

"I was looking for you" Hanbin replied.

"I was looking for you too now don't leave me alone till Ricky comes" Zhanghao said while rolling his eyes to which Hanbin softly laughed at.

How whipped Hanbin was for Zhanghao.

"I would love too" Hanbin mumbled which Zhanghao didn't heard.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been 25 years since The Sung Company started  and today being the 25th anniversary of the company's establishment we held a ceremony like we always do every year!" Mr.sung spoke from the stage gaining everyone's attention who clapped for him.

"Since today is the anniversary of the company's establishment, I would like to announce an important news to everyone!" Mr.sung spoke again.

"Gosh where are they?" Hanbin impatiently mumbled with Zhanghao beside him who kept eyeing him.

"Do you want to pee?" Zhanghao asked the impatient guy beside him.

"No-" Hanbin was cut off by another voice.

"Dad" Everyone including Zhanghao and Hanbin looked towards the enter where a silhouette of a female stood up.

"Who is that?" Zhanghao asked Hanbin while frowning in confusion.

"That's my sister...Minseo"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I just love creating drama during parties🤷