Eleven

Zhanghao who couldn't comprehend the situation was lost.

Why was Hanbin apologizing?

Wait is he crying?

"Hanbin are you cryi-" Zhanghao tried turning his body toward but was stopped when Hanbin hugged his body even more tighter.

Zhanghao could feel Hanbin's tears flowing on the crook of his neck.

"Stay...stay like this for a while please...." Hanbin requests Zhanghao who slowly noded.

"Uh hyung-....nevermind..." Gyuvin who came in slowly turn around leaving them alone.

Gyuvin quickly ran to Jiwoong who was now playing with his mobile phone and jumped on the sofa beside Jiwoong startling the older and the blonde guy who was also there.

"Gosh Gyuvin!" Jiwoong screeched.

Ricky who was also startle by Gyuvin pretended to be fine as if he didn't just get a heart attack.

"Hyung you won't believe what I saw?" Gyuvin excitedly wiggled beside Jiwoong not noticing Ricky who was also present there.

"What did you saw Gyuvin?" Jiwoong calmly asked.

"I saw Hanbin hyung and Zhanghao hyung being romantic ohhhhh~" Gyuvin said squealing.

Zhanghao and Hanbin being what??impossible

Ricky thought when he heard what Gyuvin said.

"They are literally newly wedded couple Gyuvin what would you expect" Jiwoong again replied being done with Gyuvin.

"But still it's my first time seeing two man being romantic, Omg I can't wait to find a boyfriend for myself too!" Gyuvin again squealed excitedly.

"Wait I didn't knew you were into boys" Ricky who was there whole time spoke startling Gyuvin.

Fuck.

Was he here all the time?

"Uh I- I....It was none of your business anyway" Gyuvin told Ricky who just gave him a look.

"Wait don't tell me you are homophobic" Gyuvin points at Ricky calling him out for being 'homophobic'.

"The fuck I am not my cousin is literally married to a man!" Ricky said defending himself from him being homophobic allegations.

"Whatever!" Gyuvin said side eyeing Ricky.

"You just give mega-straight man energy so" Ricky states making Gyuvin feel somewhat offended.

Gyuvin was about to say something back to Ricky but was stopped by Jiwoong.

"Come on guys go get a room" Jiwoong said massaging his temples.

"No ew" both Gyuvin and Ricky said at the same time and gave eachother dirty look.

"What do you mean ew you would be fucking lucky to have me" Gyuvin said to Ricky.

"Oh please I would rather date a dog rather than you oh wait what's the difference?" Ricky said making Gyuvin gasp.

"How dare- Hyung are you gonna let him insult your brother?" Gyuvin said shaking Jiwoong's shoulders.

"He is right tho" Jiwoong said agreeing with Ricky who smiled in victory.

Gyuvin just rolled his eyes slumping on the sofa.

Damn it! It makes me wanna make him fall in love with me...

Gyuvin thought when an idea hits his head.

Oh wait. That's actually a great idea.

Gyuvin smiled at his own thoughts before looking at Ricky with a sneaking smile on his face which didn't go unnoticed by Ricky who gave him a judgey look.

"What?" Ricky asked Gyuvin snapping him back to the reality.

"No-nothing" Gyuvin said before taking out his phone.

Hanbin and Zhanghao were in the same position for like 15 minutes with Hanbin being lost in his comfort when reality suddenly hits him.
Hanbin quickly let Zhanghao go from his grip pushing him a little startling the older.

Zhanghao quickly turned towards Hanbin who was looking everywhere but at Zhanghao.

"Are you okay?" Zhanghao asked trying to approach Hanbin but stopped when Hanbin stepped back.

"Uh yes what would happen to me" Hanbin said making Zhanghao frown in confusion.

"I...I will get going I am busy" Hanbin said leaving the kitchen.

Zhanghao just looked at Hanbin's figure disappearing from his eyesight In confusion.

"Seriously what is wrong with him?" Zhanghao said to himself before going back to whatever he was doing.

"Damn I actually feel like a woman from 30s" Zhanghao said while doing the dishes.

Hanbin went upstairs ignoring the gazes of the people from living room.

He flew the door open of his bedroom.

He went inside before locking the doors. He wipped his face aggressively.

His ears and neck were tinted red.

"Seriously what was I thinking" Hanbin groaned.

He felt really embarrassed, Out of all people Zhanghao was the last person infront of whom Hanbin wanted to show his sensetive side.

"Damn it!" Hanbin cursed again while taking off his coat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Update!!

I think I won't be able to upload new chapters for few days☹️so please do wait and take care of yourself💕

Ily<3