Seventeen

Zhanghao was still in his room scribblings some random doodles on his notes on his table.

"I should have not talked that way...." Zhanghao said to himself as he started to feel guilty for the way he just treated Hanbin.

"But he is an asshole and he deserves it!" Zhanghao said to make himself feel less guilty but seemed like it didn't erased the heavy feeling inside his heart.

Two weeks ago when he accidentally ear dropped Hanbin's conversation on his phone with God knows who.

"I cannot believe Hanbin could do something like that"

Two weeks ago.

Zhanghao was heading upstairs after bidding Ricky farewell, it's been two days since Gyuvin and Jiwoong left it means he can finally move into his own room.

Zhanghao was walking towards Hanbin's room to bring his belongings.

He was about to knock on the door since Hanbin was still there and didn't wanted to make him mad but stopped when he heard Hanbin talking saying something on phone.

"You don't need to worry Minseo...I never really had feelings for Jinxi anyway" Hanbin said in the call making Zhanghao who was pressing his ear against the door gasp.

Does that mean.....

Zhanghao could hear the footsteps walking towards the door, so he quickly ran back to his room.

Zhanghao went inside his room and was still shocked by what he heard.

"Was Hanbin using my sister?" Confusion started to fill Zhanghao's mind after he heard the conversation of Hanbin with some random women named 'minseo'

"Was Hanbin cheating on my sister? Is that why my sister ran away?" Zhanghao couldn't really process any information he just earned.

Zhanghao couldn't believe Hanbin did that. He was really mad and disappointed with Hanbin.

After the incident, Zhanghao rarely interacted with Hanbin, Hanbin on the other side who was even more busier with his work didn't really noticed Zhanghao ignoring him until one day.

Hanbin who had iPad on his one hand and a bottle of coffee on the other came downstairs while intensely staring at the screen of the iPad. He raised his head to see Zhanghao eating his breakfast in the kitchen, he seemed like he was in hurry as he hurriedly gulped down the toast with milk before washing his plate and fixing his coat.

Hanbin who was still eyeing Zhanghao's every move saw him walling towards the door.

"Are you going somewhere?" Hanbin asked Zhanghao who turned to looked at him with cold gaze.

"Yeah" Zhanghao replied Coldly before turning around to leave again but was stopped by Hanbin speaking again.

"Where?" Hanbin asked making Zhanghao roll his eyes in annoyance before turning back to look at Hanbin again.

"Well I also have a job to do you know!" Zhanghao harshly spoke before finally leaving the house without turning back.

And Hanbin on the other side was confused by the other's behaviour.

"What's wrong with him?" Hanbin mumbled.

Did I do something wrong?

Present

"The more I think of it the more he mad he makes me!" Zhanghao said massaging him temples.

"If he can see someone then why can't I?!...well I wasn't even seeing anyone but still....gosh he makes me question my patience" Zhanghao groaned before aggressively scribbling above the doodle he drew this whole time out of frustration.

Hanbin was currently in his room preparing his sentences before Apologizing Zhanghao.

He couldn't believe that he was about to ask for forgiveness from someone.

"It really hurts my pride but it's okay since it's hao" Hanbin told himself before patting his shoulders.

He practised in how should he start the apology and after few minutes he started to collect courage to go to Zhanghao's room.

"I just hope he won't screams at me" Hanbin prayed before fixing his hair.

Zhanghao on the otherside was also preparing himself to confront Hanbin about him cheating on his sister while still dating her.

Zhanghao took a deep breath before calming himself

"C'mon hao you got this!" Zhanghao said before exiting his room and approaching Hanbin's which was few rooms away from his.

He reached to the door and slowly held the knock to twist it opene but hesitated.

After hesitating for a while he finally gained courage to open the door but it was suddenly pulled from the otherside of the door making Zhanghao loose his balance and bumped into a muscular figure.

Hanbin who was fixed his hair took a final deep breath before reaching towards his door he grabbed the handle and opened it to meet with a person flying towards his embrace.

Ofcourse it was Zhanghao.

Hanbin was startle a little to see Zhanghao but tried playing cool where as Zhanghao was froze in Hanbin's embrace.

What the fuck hao this is so embarrassing!

Zhanghao mentally scolded himself before looking up at Hanbin's face which was dangerously close to him.

Zhanghao gulped as he noticed Hanbin's eyes travelling from Zhanghao's eyes to his lips.

Zhanghao quickly cleared his throat bringing Hanbin back to the reality before pushing him away and fixing his Position.

"Um..uh I-" Zhanghao was trying his best to talk but couldn't come up with words.

"I need to tell you something" Hanbin spoke up to which Zhanghao gave a slight nod to.

"I am....I...Look I am really sorry for whatever happened today I don't know if it was a misunderstanding or real but I think it's better if we try solving the problems among eachother instead of giving eachother silent treatments" Hanbin said making Zhanghao give him a look

Says who

"...fine..then let's try interacting more in future" Zhanghao sassily said to which Hanbin cluelessly noded.

"Well why are you here?" Hanbin asked as he realized Zhanghao was standing infront of his room for God knows how long.

"Oh it..it was nothing just forget about it" Zhanghao said shaking his hand before walking away.

Maybe next time...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

!Update!