Eight

After eating dinner the guests went to their room, leaving Hanbin and Zhanghao alone in the kitchen.

Zhanghao took a glance at Hanbin who was busy hitting keywords on his laptop before picking up the plates.

Zhanghao wanted to ask for Hanbin's help to do the dishes but seems like Hanbin is already busy doing his office works so he decided to let him be.

While doing the dishes Zhanghao recalled today's event.

The lunch went pretty good but the dinner was kinda awkward, the room was filled with awkwardness, all Zhanghao could hear was clinking sound of spoons and chewing.

He even noticed Jiwoong and Hanbin throwing looks at each other.
The looks of hatred.

Zhanghao wondered what was going on between the two cousins.
Zhanghao shook his head to erase the thoughts away before hurriedly washing the dishes so he can sleep peacefully,

Zhanghao was really tired today due to all the chores he did, so all he wanted is a comfy nap.

Gosh married life is so hard, specially for the wives, they take care of the house children and even do jobs.
How can they do all of that. I can't even wash off the stain of the plate properly.

Should I leave the yellow stain like this?

Would it be noticeable?

Ofcourse it would be noticeable so Zhanghao tried rubbing it harder.

After doing the dishes Zhanghao turned back to see Hanbin out of sights.

"Oh where did he go?" Zhanghao asked himself before going upstairs to his room which he was currently sharing with Hanbin.

He slowly open the door and entered.
He eyed the room and saw Hanbin sitting on the couch with Laptop still on his laps.

"Damn he is a workaholic for real" Zhanghao murmmured while looking at Hanbin's fingers which were aggressively typing on the keyboards.

"Gosh just by looking at it my fingers hurt" zhanghao spoke to himself before dramatically shivering.

Zhanghao took out few comfortable clothes from his suitcase which he brought here with him.

Zhanghao went to Hanbin's bathroom to take a shower after working whole day. After showering Zhanghao stepped outside with comfortable cloths on and water droplets dripping from his hair.

Zhanghao looked at Hanbin who was still typing on his computer.

It seemed like Hanbin was planning to sleep on the couch.

That's what a gentleman does ,

Zhanghao rolls his eyes sassily before diving into the bed,

Hanbin eyed the latter who just dived into his bed like it's his own, before clearing his throat.

Wait so he is ok with sleeping together with me?

Hanbin closed his laptop and went inside his bathroom. Zhanghao took out his phone and scrolled thought his social media while laying on his back on the bed making himself really comfortable.

After few minutes Hanbin came out of the washroom and walked to the otherside of the bed sitting on the edge of the bed.

Confused Zhanghao eyed Hanbin's action waiting for the next one.

Hanbin checked his phone for few minutes before keeping it on the table beside him. Where as Zhanghao was still watching Hanbin's every move with a frown on his face.

Zhanghao waited for Hanbin's another move and got startle when Hanbin layed beside him, as soon as Hanbin layed Zhanghao jumped out of the bed earning a wierd look from Hanbin.

"What's wrong?" Hanbin asked rubbing his tired eyes.

Zhanghao eyed Hanbin back and fourth before opening his mouth.

"Why are you sleeping here?" Zhanghao asked making Hanbin frown his eyebrows together.

"What do you mean? This is my room" Hanbin said.

"I know this is your room but ain't no way in hell I am sleeping with you" Zhanghao said to which Hanbin calmly replied, "then go ahead the couch is all yours".

"Excuse me- you know what I am sleeping here too" zhanghao said lying on the bed. "Ok then?" Hanbin said still confused with Zhanghao's behaviour.

"This is the border between us don't you dare cross it! It contains high voltage. You sleep on your remaining side and I sleep on mine" Zhanghao said building a border between them on with cushions.

"You are such a childish person" Hanbin said while judging Zhanghao.

"This is not childish, this is for safety" Zhanghao said before lying on his back on the bed.

"Do I look like a pervert to you?" Hanbin questions Zhanghao who shrugs his shoulder with his eyes close.

"Who knows"

Hanbin sighs in frustration before lying in the remaining space he got after Zhanghao builded a huge ass border between them.

"Isn't the space a little too small" Hanbin said struggling to find a comfortable position.

"Well deal with it" zhanghao replied back before turning his back toward Hanbin.

"Oh god please give me strength" Hanbin groaned before trying his best to fall asleep.

Hanbin slowly opened his eyes when he felt a heavy weight on his body.

He looked at the side to see Zhanghao hugging him on his sleep. And it seemed like Zhanghao has crossed his self made border that contained high voltage electricity.

Zhanghao had wrapped his hands around Hanbin's neck and climbed his leg on his stomach.

Hanbin actually felt really comfortable like this. He did not wanted to remove Zhanghao away from him, he liked the warmness and the smell coming from Zhanghao's body.

Hanbin wrapped his hands around Zhanghao's waist pulling the latter closer, now they both were in the position where Hanbin could feel Zhanghao's breathing on his neck.

It was ticklish yet comfortable.

Hanbin hugged the slender body of the man sleeping beside him who tried to push him away in his sleep but Hanbin did not let him go, zhanghao a heavy sleeper whined in his sleep before giving up.

Hanbin smiled at how adorable his husband looked while sleeping.

And just like that Hanbin fell asleep again with his husband wrapped between his arms.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hai hai hai