One

"Dad! Jinxi is not in her room"
A panicked Zhanghao came downstairs informing about his sister's disappearance to his father who was preparing for the wedding ceremony in the hall.

Mr Zhang looked at him while frowning his eyebrows, "What do you mean Hao? She is probably in the bathroom, did you check properly?"
Mr Zhang asked trying to deny the fact his daughter might have runaway.

"Yes dad I searched for her everywhere she is no where to be found"
Zhanghao said sweat starting to form on his hands.

"What's wrong with both of you why do you look so pale?"
Mrs.Zhang asked jokingly as she was oblivious about the situation of her daughter's disappearance.

"Mom...Jinxi..I can't find Jinxi"
Zhanghao nervously spoked making Mrs Zhang drop her smile slowly before approaching Zhanghao holding his hand, pulling him to the corner.

"What do you mean You can't find her?" Mrs.zhang said with worries filled her eyes.

"I went to her to check up on her but the room was empty and I looked for her everywhere but I couldn't find her" Zhanghao spoke swallowing the lump formed inside his neck due to nervousness.

Both the father and mother looked at eachother before pacing towards Jinxi's room swinging the door open looking for her and calling her name

"JINXI!". "ZHANG JINXI" the mother and father shouted for their daughter but ended up with no replies.

"Ask the maids to check everywhere. We need to find her, today is her wedding we can't just cancel it, it's already too late we need to find her no matter what"
Mr.zhang said to which Zhanghao nods before going to the maids ordering them to find Jinxi's whereabouts before returning back to her room.

Mrs.Zhang was really worried, she couldn't help but let few of her tears fall out due to frustration. Zhanghao sat beside his mother patting her back hugging her whereas mr.zhang was pacing back and fourth who knows what he was thinking, when suddenly Zhanghao's eyes fell on his sister's table, their was a note lying on the table, he stood up and towards the table, He picked up the note and read it.

'Dear mom, dad , Hao and Hanbin,

    When you find this letter I would probably be long gone, I am very sorry but I just realised I am not ready for The marriage and also it was too late to back out from my decision so I had no choice but to run away I am once again really sorry please don't try to find me

                                  Yours, Zhang Jinxi

Zhanghao read the note before turning his head slowly towards his worried parents, Hao slowly opened his mouth to call them,
"Mom.....Jinxi left a note.."
As soon as Zhanghao said that Mr.Zhang hurriedly walked towards Zhanghao taking the paper from him and reading it loud before crumbling it and throwing it to the ground in rage.

"What the fuck she thinks she is doing? Does she have no idea about what kind of problem she just got us into how dare she run away like that"
Mr.Zhang shouted in frustration as they won't be finding Jinxi any time soon

"Honey...what are we gonna do Sung family will be arriving in 30 minutes"
Mrs.Zhang said worriedly to which Mr.Zhang replied with a sigh

"We have no choice but to tell them the truth" Mr.Zhang said making Zhanghao speak up

"Are you sure dad?"
Zhanghao said biting his inner cheeks in nervousness.

"We have no other choice son. your sister literally left us all alone to fall from the cliff"
Mr.Zhang said making Zhanghao nod
'there must be a reason behind it. Jinxi wouldn't just run away like this.'
Zhanghao's mind were filled with thoughts as he tried interpreting the reasons for his sister's disappearance.