Eighteen

"Zhanghao didn't we just agreed on sharing and talking about our problems to eachother? So tell me what's wrong?" Hanbin stubbornly demanded making Zhanghao sigh before he finally starts talking about what was bothering him alot.

"Alright then if you wanna know that bad then listen here. I know you don't love my sister, she ran away because she didn't wanna get married with a liar like you, at first I thought she ran away because she didn't wanted to marry a workaholic man like you but turn out you weren't just workaholic but also a shitty cheater!....my poor sister" Zhanghao screamed with tears brimming down her face in frustration meanwhile Hanbin just stared at him with confused and shock look on his face.

"Wait what? What do you mean Zhanghao I didn't cheat on your sister!" Hanbin stated trying to defend himself.

"You are liar you obviously cheated on my sister now come on don't play dumb! And you probably married me because you wanted our family's property!" Zhanghao exclaimed without hearing Hanbin's explanations.

Zhanghao wiped his tears trying to walk away from Hanbin's room but was grabbed by Hanbin.

"Wait hao listen to me first!" Hanbin grabbed Zhanghao's both wrist trying to make him listen.

"No! Let me go!" Zhanghao tried escaping from Hanbin's grip who just pinned him on the wall to stop him from moving alot.

"Zhanghao listen to me first!" Hanbin held Zhanghao's chin to make him stare right into his own eyes "Its true I didn't love your sister and all these years I dated her without having any feelings for her but I never che-" Hanbin was explaining himself when a phone call suddenly cut him off.

Hanbin grabbed his phone to see the caller's Id and it was Minseo.
Zhanghao who also managed to peek in Hanbin's phone saw the caller's id.

Hanbin looked at the caller id before looking at Zhanghao again hesitating on what should he do first.

Answer the call.

Or

Explain everything to Zhanghao overthinks everything.

Hanbin decided to ignore the call and explain Zhanghao everything first, but unfortunately Zhanghao himself pushed Hanbin away by escaping from his grip.

"Wait Zhanghao-" Hanbin tried stopping Zhanghao again.

"What is even there to explain" Zhanghao mumbled before leaving Hanbin's room in disappointment.

"Shit..." Hanbin cursed under his breath before grabbing his phone.

He needed to explain everything Zhanghao quickly before he make even worse assumptions about Hanbin but before that he needed the permission of that one person.

-

Zhanghao went back to his room, and jumped into his bed.

Going to confront Hanbin was a really bad idea.

He didn't know what hurted the most.

His sister's fiancé cheating on his sister or His husband cheating on him.

Both were extremely similar but totally different situation.

"Darn you Sung Hanbin!' Zhanghao cursed before stuffing his face on his pillow.

He wanted to rip off his so called husband's hair right now.

That's it. He made up his mind, it's almost two month since they got married right, so that means he can finnally get divorced from Hanbin.
They can now legally end their marriage, right after one week the month end. Until then he should try his best to ignore Hanbin or maybe he could just leave the house for One week.