Twenty Four

The whole restaurant was filled with silence, Everyone had a lot to ask but they were to shocked to utter any words.

Jinxi...Zhang Jinxi Zhanghao's sister, the one who ran away months ago with no specific reason was the one Hanbin's sister was dating.

"J-jinxi...." was the only word Zhanghao could utter.

"Jinxi honey!" Mrs.Zhang hurriedly ran towards Jinxi who was standing awkwardly and hugged her.

"Jinxi my baby! Are you alright!?why did you ran away like that?" Mrs.Zhanh cried while kissing Jinxi's forehead while hugging her tightly.

Mr.Zhang also slowly approached his wife and daughter with tears brimming on his eyes as he tried his best to hold them.

"Jinxi where were you darling?" Mr.Zhang softly spoke while caressing Jinxi's hair who looked at him with a guilty face.

Zhanghao who was still trying process the whole situation just stood there with tears blurring his sights.

"I-I am sorry dad I didn't meant to leave like that but I had no choice..." Jinxi cried feeling guilty for the choice she made months ago.

"It's okay Jinxi since you came back everything is fine!" Mrs.Zhang said while wiping her daughter's tears .

"I am so sorry" Jinxi cried more feeling guiltier than ever.

Jinxi sobbed while looking at her younger brother who chuckled softly before rolling his eyes at her tears still filled with tears.

Jinxi slowly approached Zhanghao while sobbing, "Haohao....I am so sorry" she hugged him still choke up on her tears.

Zhanghao who was trying his best not to cry finally gave up and let his tears fall down his cheeks as he hugged his older sister back.

Everyone were having reunion when suddenly Mr.Sung spoke up.

"Minseo-ya does that mean you and....Jinxi? Are dating?" Mr.sung asked while turning towards Minseo who slightly flinches at the question.

"H-huh?" She spoke before slowly nodding.

Jinxi lets her brother and walked towards Mr.Sung with her hands together.

"I am really sorry for the problems that were caused due to my immaturity I was just so lost that I couldn't think straight" Jinxi bowed at Mr and Mrs.Sung while apologizing.

"Wait so honey are you and Minseo really dating?" Mr.Zhang asked again to make sure.

"..yes father" Jinxi said hesitantly.

"Can you explain everything darling?" Mrs sung asked Jinxi as they all say down on their table quickly.

Jinxi nervously sat between Minseo and Mrs.zhang and slowly looked at Hanbin who gave her a reassuring nod.

Jinxi took a deep breath before gulping down her fear and starts explaining, "5 years ago when you asked me to go on a date with Hanbin I didn't think of it that much as he was good looking and all...but as the time passed by we realised we were better off as friends only and instead I became close with Minseo instead and slowly realised I actually like her but all of that was too late to realized cause you were planning for my and Hanbin's wedding which troubled me alot so I..decided to run away with Minseo" Jinxi explained while figedting her fingers.

"Wait so Hanbin knew about this the whole time?" Zhanghao asked in a really surprised tone.

"Yes I knew about it from the start Zhanghao..." Hanbin gently spoke while looking at Zhanghao.

Zhanghao didn't know why but felt kind of left out as he was unknown to all of these thing until this day.

She could have told me too.