Twelve

It was dinner time, Everyone were in the dining room eating their dinner in silence when Gyuvin decided to break it.

"So Hanbin hyung when did you first met Zhanghao hyung?" Gyuvin asked innocently as he had know idea about the past.

Hanbin cleared his throat before eyeing Zhanghao who just sat there not removing his eyes from his plate.

"Uh during collage days" Hanbin simply replied to which Gyuvin nodded before taking another bite from his plate and spoke again.

"It's great to know that your parent accept you for liking men I thought they would never accept it" Gyuvin said making the situation more awkward.

Zhanghao who was about to bring his spoon to the mouth stopped before looking at Hanbin.

Hanbin's parents what?

"How many year did you dated before getting married hyung?" Gyuvin asked again making Hanbin want to shove the food down in Gyuvin's throat.

Gyuvin was indeed annoying.

"Uhh like for 5 years" Hanbin replied before starting to eat his food to avoid Gyuvin's questions but unfortunately luck wasn't by Hanbin's side.

"Zhanghao hyung what do you like most about Hanbin hyung?" Gyuvin asked Zhanghao who awkwardly glanced at Hanbin who just gave him a side eye.

"Uh I don't know his eyelashes??" Zhanghao said before shoving his food down his throat.

"Oh that was so random but ok!" Gyuvin cheerfully agreed before silently eating his food for a while.

Hanbin looked at Zhanghao who was eating his food, he could notice how red Zhanghao's ears were.

It's was so obvious that Zhanghao always observed little things about Hanbin.

His whiskers when he smiled, His long eyelashes, his innocent and cheerful smile, his habit of leaning in when he was comfortable with others which he never did to Zhanghao which hurted him to core.

Zhanghao had always liked Hanbin since he first saw Hanbin in a business party of some big business men from around the country.

18 years old Zhanghao was slumping somewhere in the corner of the party he was currently attending. He was bored. His sister was chit chating with her other friends and his parents were talking with few other businessmen. Zhanghao as an introvert hated parties like this especially when his cousin is not around.

"Gosh I cannot believe Ricky just ditched me for a random guy!" Zhanghao groaned before sipping his drink and no he wasn't drinking alcohol it was a soda drink.

He was busy playing with his phone when he suddenly noticed a body sitting next to him, They had a really strong yet attractive smell which distracted Zhanghao as he looked up to see the most Good looking man he has ever seen in his life.

He felt like he was seeing a work of art infront him for few seconds his world stopped revolving.

Zhanghao stared at the beautiful boy infront of him for so long that he didn't realise that the boy was looking at him too.

Hanbin raised his eyebrows giving Zhanghao a confused look.

"Are you okay?" Hanbin asked Zhanghao snapping him back to the real world.

"Uh huh? Yes everything is find why would you ask hahaha...." Zhanghao said awkwardly before sipping from his drink.

"Are you the son of Mr.Zhang?" Hanbin asked Zhanghao who simply nodded.

"And you?" Zhanghao asked Hanbin.

"I am Sung Hanbin." Hanbin simply introduced himself with his name which Zhanghao quickly noted inside his brain.

Sung Hanbin...

Hot!

Zhanghao nodded to himself before trying to have more conversations with the latter beside him who was drinking whiskey.

"So are you- wait are you old enough to drink?" Zhanghao asked Hanbin who gave a look to him.

"No but my parents are too chill to care about whatever I do." Hanbin said cooly, Zhanghao looked at Hanbin in awe.

Zhanghao found Hanbin really cool and attractive.

Normally Zhanghao would flirt with the person he would find attractive but this time he couldn't maybe he was shy or anxious he didn't knew but he wanted to start things slowly with the boy he just met.

"I heard you go to SOPA too?" Zhanghao asked Hanbin who nodded.

Great.

"How come I never saw you?" Zhanghao confusedly asked Hanbin who paused for a while before answering Zhanghao's question.

"I usually skip classes since I am an athlete I am usually busy practising for upcoming sports games" Hanbin casually replied.

No wonder why Zhanghao never saw Hanbin, Zhanghao was always a bookworm since he was young and was never really intrested in physical games. He sucked at it and he never bothered trying playing physical game . He loathed physical games and sports.

But here he is standing on the field with stick on his hand. It has been 5 days after Zhanghao met Hanbin in the party and after the conversation they had there Zhanghao decided to join PE more so he can get closer to Hanbin.

Yes he was trying to impress his new crush.

But he had no idea what was yet to come, the only thing Zhanghao knew was, he really hated his choice.

God I shouldn't have join the PE.

I can't fucking run.

Zhanghao got into the position by copying the others beside him getting ready for the game to start waiting for the coach to blow the whistle.

And in

3

2

1
....

"GO!" The coach shouted before blowing the whistle and all the players except Zhanghao sprinted towards the end, Zhanghao a confused soul tried his best trying to surpass the last runner after him.

But soon got outrun by everyone and Zhanghao who had low metabolism soon fell to the ground after reaching to the end side of the field trying to catch his breath.

"Oh my god I give up!" Zhanghao groaned still lying above the green grass which were grown in the field.

Zhanghao opened his eyes when he heard shuffle beside him, he looked at his right to see the love of his life lying next to him.

"Hanbin...." Zhanghao tried to speak but couldn't due to his heavy breathing.

"You are so weak you need a lot of more training" Hanbin said immediately pointing out the other boy's flaws.

Zhanghao couldn't help but roll his eyes at the athlete beside him.

"I am new to these thing ok!" Zhanghao said trying to defend himself.

"I can see that don't worry I will help you with it...I will make sure you don't get tired easily" Hanbin said handing Zhanghao a bottle of cold water before leaving Zhanghao alone in the grass field.

Fuck it I am going back!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi! Sugar boogers upload for my sweet caramel harden candies.

Enjoy~~

Now we are working on the real plot💪