Liam extremely sick they have to cancel the concert

Start from the beginning

I put the backpack on my back and then gently lift Liam up he instantly snuggles into me. I gently kiss his forehead and carry him out of the hotel room and to the lift. I take the lift down to the entrance and I see Harry waiting for me. I walk over to Harry and he takes one look at Liam and says "He is definitely poorly. He has no colour to him whatsoever except the fact his cheeks are really red. Did he call you last night." I nod and say "Yeah I know. No he didn't. I am really surprised that he didn't though." Harry nods in agreement and takes me to the van. I put Liam in the seat and then strap him in and I take off the backpack and I sit next to Liam and he instantly leans his head on my shoulder. Paul looks over and says "He really does look poorly doesn't he." I nod and say "Let's just get today over with." We all but Liam nod and Paul starts to drive us to our first interview.

When we get there I notice a lot of fans and I ask "Is there a different entrance. I don't think Liam can cope with the loud screams today." Paul says "I'm so sorry Niall. Unfortunately management wants you to see as many fans today." I sigh and nod. I unstrap both me and Liam and then I gently say "Li baby wake up." Liam's eyes slowly opens and he looks up at me. He then buries his face in my neck and I say "I'm sorry babe. We need to walk through fans." He says "Nooo don't wanna" I say "I know baby but the sooner we get inside the sooner this interview will be over." Liam reluctantly pulls out from my shoulder and I help him up. I grab the backpack and we leave the van. We are instantly met with screams of joy. I notice Liam wince and I make sure that Liam is going to be on the side where the fans can't get to.

I keep a steadying hand on Liam's back and we walk into the building. Once we are indoors Liam bolts to the bathroom. I give the bag to Harry and I follow Liam to the bathroom. Once we are in the bathroom Liam crashes to his knees in front of the toilet and he gags and throws up violently. I gently rub his back. He throws up twice more before collapsing against me he says "I wanna go home." I kiss his burning forehead and say "Oh baby. Let's get you laying down." Liam nods and I help him up. I quickly flush the toilet and we both wash our hands.

I lead Liam to the dressing room where our management are. Our manager asks "Where did you disappear off to?" I say "Liam was sick in the bathroom. He is really not well. Please let him have today off and hopefully he will be alright for the concert later" our manager shakes his head and says "No Liam needs to go out there as well as everyone else." Liam suddenly gags and throws up all over himself, the floor and our manager's shoes. I gently rub his back as he continues to throw up. He throws up twice more before he leans his head on my shoulder and he says "M sorry. Came without warning" I gently rub his back and say "It doesn't matter Liam. It's not your fault." Our manager says "Fine Liam and Niall can stay out of today's activities. But you all have to do the concert tonight." We all nod and our manager leaves the room.

I say to Liam "Let's get you changed Liam." He nods sleepily and I lead him over to the sofa and sit him down. I get Liam's bag and get out a change of clothes and a plastic bag to put his dirty clothes in. I help Liam out of his dirty clothes putting them in the bag as they come off. I notice the goosebumps on Liam's arms and he starts shivering. I quickly help him into some clean clothes and he then snuggles into my side. I look at the other boys and Harry says "The puddle of vomit has been cleaned up. We cleaned it up earlier" I nod and look down at Liam who is cuddled into me holding his stomach. I ask him "Li could I take your temperature please?" Liam nods and I grab the thermometer and put it in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and say "39.3. Climbed up a bit since this morning. Why don't you lay down and get some sleep Lili" Liam nods and lays down with his head on my lap. I ask "Would you like a tummy rub babe?" Liam nods and I gently rub his stomach and soon he is fast asleep. Louis leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later with a bowl of water and a cloth. He puts the cloth on Liam's head. I smile.