Ch. 108 - I STILL LOVE YOU

Amara's outfit:

┕━🌒 🐺🕯🔥 🌘━┙

┕━🌒 🐺🕯🔥 🌘━┙

- CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-EIGHT -🏹 I Still Love You 🏹

🏹 I Still Love You 🏹

Scott walked over to a small window and stepped up on something to look out, seeing Lacrosse players running across the field. "I need to find my father. If he's here, he's in danger too." Allison said, making Scott and Amara look at her. "Allison, wait. Look, this isn't just about us anymore." Amara said as Allison put her quiver of arrows around her shoulder and turned to him.

"I think I remember you." She said, looking at Amara as Amara walked over. "Or maybe someone like you, maybe someone I was in love with. And maybe, if I had more time, I would remember everything. But I can't help you right now, I have to find my father. I think he might be the only one I have left." She said, before grabbing her bow and walking away.

Amara sighed softly, looking at Scott for a moment. "You okay?" She asked and Scott nodded as he lifted up his shirt, looking at his wound, "Healing." He said. Amara nodded and looked back in the direction Allison went for a moment before Scott nudged her slightly. "Go after her." Scott said and Amara glanced at him before nodding and running off in the direction Allison went.

"Allison. Hey, Allison!" Amara called out as she ran after Allison, making the girl stop and turn to her. "They don't know it's you. Not even your own father. So, be careful... Especially if my dad is with him, he's... annoying." Amara said and Allison squinted slightly at her, "I just tried to kill you and your friend, and you're telling me to be careful. Why would you do that?" Allison asked.

Amara stared at Allison for a moment before smiling softly. "Because I never stopped loving you." Amara said and Allison looked at her a little shocked for a moment before smiling at her for a moment before walking away. Amara took a deep breath, watching Allison as she glanced back at Amara before turning the corner.

Scott walked up to Amara and gently grabbed her shoulder, making her look at him before someone blew a whistle. "Eli!" They heard Coach yell, making them look at each other before quickly running up the ramp to look at the field. "Where the hell did you come from? And who is this? Get off the field- Hey! Off the field." Coach yelled as he grabbed Eli's shirt and Ximena's arm, dragging them off the field as the two teens looked slightly disoriented.