Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE

Amara's outfit:
Station / Loft -

Stiles' House / Station / Eichen House -

Chapter Fifty-Seven
💰 Perishable 💰

"It's not just that she could still be alive-" Amara said as she, Stiles, Lydia, Makena and Stilinski walked into his office, "It's that she would've had to fake her death." Lydia finished making Makena raise her eyebrows at her. "Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" Makena asked and the three of them nodded.

"Definitely."

"Maybe."

"More than likely."

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" Stilinski sighed, "She might be helping the Benefactor..." Lydia trailed off and Amara nodded. "Or is the Benefactor." She said making Stilinski nod, "That sounds like a story worth hearing." He said then shut the door but opened it after a few minutes of talking.

"Anybody seen Parrish?" He asked, glancing around, "Haigh?" He asked making Haigh look up slightly wide eyed. 'Haven't seen him." He said, shaking his head while Amara looked at him wearily before Stilinski nodded and shut the door.

Lydia was about to say something but Amara glanced out the window right as someone walked through the front doors. "Holy shit..." She mumbled making everyone follow her gaze to see Parrish, covered head to toe in black smudges, charge at Haigh making Haigh shot a couple times. "Hey! HEY!" Stilinski yelled rushing out of the office with his gun drawn.

Parrish punched Haigh causing him to accidentally pull the trigger, shooting Stilinski in the shoulder making Lydia scream. Stiles and Makena rushed over to him while Amara ran forward.

"Parrish!" Amara yelled but he was obviously to focused on beating the shit out of Haigh. "Jordan!" Amara yelled as she grabbed Parrish's shoulder, pulling him away from Haigh before he killed him. "That's enough." She said and his heavily breathing started to calm down, "You calm now?" She asked and he look a deep breath before nodding.

"What happened?" She asked and he glared down at Haigh, "He tried to burn me alive." Parrish said making Amara look at him confused. "How?" She asked making him look at her, "He trapped me in a car and poured gasoline everywhere before lighting it on fire." He explained making her look shocked.