Ch. 101 - VISIONS AND BARDO

Amara's outfit:

┕━🌒 🐺🕯🔥 🌘━┙

┕━🌒 🐺🕯🔥 🌘━┙

- CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-ONE -🏹 Visions and Bardo 🏹

🏹 Visions and Bardo 🏹

Amara, who's hair was now cut above her shoulders, was leaning against a wall of a building, sunglasses covering her eyes, pretending to be on her phone as she watched someone across the street. She was hired to investigate someone and watch what they do.

"So who are we watching?" Someone suddenly asked, making Amara jump slightly, turning to see fifteen-year-old Ximena Acosta standing next to her. "Ximena! God damn it. What the hell are you doing here?" Amara asked and Ximena shrugged slightly, "Being an extra pair of eyes for you. So who is it? That guy?" Ximena asked, pointing at someone, making Amara roll her eyes.

"You're supposed to be at school." Amara said and the teen girl just raised an eyebrow, "Are you telling me you've never skipped school?" Ximena asked. "I admittedly skipped school a lot but that's different. If you skipping becomes a problem, Scott and I could get in trouble." Amara said and Ximena sighed softly.

"You're my Alpha. Aren't I supposed to learn things from you?" Ximena asked and Amara gave her a look, "Supernatural things. Not private investigator things." Amara said. She looked back over towards the person she was watching only to see them nowhere in sight.

Amara sighed deeply, giving Ximena a scolding look, making Ximena smile sheepishly. "Sorry." Ximena said before Amara's phone went off, making her sigh, giving Ximena another look before looking down to see Scott calling her.

🏹

Deaton stood outside of a building in LA that had collapsed, police, firefighters and paramedics walking around, their cars not far away. "You said it wouldn't bite." A firefighter said, holding his hand as he walked over to Deaton. "I said it wouldn't bite me. But that's also because I wouldn't put my hand in front of the mouth of a frightened dog." He said before walking away.

"Thanks for the advice." The man said, following behind Deaton, "You got any idea how we're going to get it out of there?" He asked. "I have a couple people coming who have a special talent for these kind of things." Deaton said, looking back at the man, "One of them runs the animal shelter next to my clinic, the other helps out. Trust me, they're highly qualified. We even have a nickname for one of them." Deaton said.