Ch. 37 - ANCHORS

Amara's outfit:
School / Woods -

School / Animal Clinic / Tate's Ranch / Woods -

Chapter Thirty-Seven
🦊 Anchors 🦊

"No, you're not. It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?" Stiles asked making Scott eyes widen slightly. "How'd you know?" Scott asked Stiles as Lydia, Allison and Amara walked up to them, "Because it's happening to all three of you." Amara said making them all look at each other.

"Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia said as they walked into school making Amara chuckle. "We're not crazy." Allison said Lydia hummed and turn to them. "Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine." She said sarcastically making Amara nudge her with her elbow, amused.

"We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?" Scott asked looking over at Amara who nodded. The bell rang making Stiles turn to them, "We keep an eye on each other. Okay? And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much." He said walking past her.

🦊

Amara sat down next to Stiles and glanced at the new history teacher. The school had to get a bunch of new teachers since Jennifer killed three of them and then died herself. "Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous History Teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought a friend home for that matter."

Amara cringed as her and Stiles both glanced at each. A loud thud came from the back of the class making everyone turn to see a dark haired girl with her head on the desk, "Either way, there she is." He said pointing at her.

She slowly lifted her head up, giving a shy smile when she saw everyone looking at her. Amara smiled at her before turning back around then noticed Scott still looking at Kira with a small smile. After a few seconds he looked away and noticed Amara looking at him with a smug look, "Shut up." He mumbled making her laugh quietly.