Ch. 51 - MUTED

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-One💰 Muted 💰

Chapter Fifty-One
💰 Muted 💰

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?" Stiles said as Amara walked up to them as they made their way to the field. "Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team- he just told me to show up at try-outs today."

"We got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?"

"Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me." Scott said making Stiles and Amara stop and look at him incredulously, "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Amara asked and Scott looked at her sheepishly. "I didn't have the money to call France." He said making her sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles said making them look at him, "There was another notice?" Amara asked and Stiles sighed and nodded, "Yeah. This one said final." Stiles said before shaking his head.

"What the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them." Stiles said and Scott looked over at the field, "It is now." He said making them turn around.

There was a group of freshman practicing on the field, but what really caught their eye was the goalie. Whoever the goalie was, he was catching every single shot like it was nothing.

💰

"Hey, Liam... You want to explain what that was out there?" Stiles said as they walked up to Liam in the locker room. Liam turned around looking at them weird, "What do you mean?" Liam asked, "That little display. Your little circus act." Stiles asked making Liam furrowed his brows. "What circus act?" He asked and Stiles looked at him like it was obvious, "You caught every shot." Stiles said and Liam nodded.

"I was in goal." He said, looking at Stiles like he was stupid, "Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got past you." Stiles said and Liam nodded slowly. "Yeah, I was the goalie." Liam said and Amara quietly chuckle at the look on Liam's face. "You guys played this game before?" Liam asked and Stiles sighed and gestured to Scott. "You're a freshman, right?"

"Yeah..." Liam said and Amara furrowed her brows, "But you weren't here last semester." She said making him look at her. "I transferred from Devenford Prep." Liam said and Scott and Amara looked at each other, hearing Liam's heart beat.

"You transferred?" Scott asked frowning and Liam nodded, "Yeah..." He said slowly and Amara raised her eyebrows. "You got kicked out, didn't you?" She asked making Liam look at her shocked, "All right, look- kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players, right?" Liam said frustratingly making Stiles shake his head.