Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Forty-Five🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

Chapter Forty-Five
🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

Amara smiled softly as she laid on Allison's bed, watching as Allison walked around, moving some things around. Allison glanced over at Amara and raised her eyebrows while smiling, "What are you smiling at?" Allison asked and Amara shrugged slightly.

"You." Amara said and Allison smiled as she started walking over, "Why?" Allison asked as she sat down next to Amara. "Cause you're pretty." Amara said and Allison hummed and nodded slightly, "Thank you." Allison said while leaning down to kiss her.

Allison pulled away and laid down next to Amara, with her head on Amara's chest. "Have you heard anything news about Stiles?" Allison asked and Amara sighed softly while running her hands through Allison's hair. "Nothing since he escaped Eichen." Amara said and Allison looked at her with raised eyebrows, "I'm surprised you're not out looking for him." Allison said and Amara nodded.

"I was going to but my mom told me not to. She had the scary mom look." Amara said making Allison chuckle and sit up slightly, "So that's why you came out. To distract yourself." Allison said and Amara playfully looked at her offended. "Also to see my very beautiful girlfriend." Amara said and Allison hummed and nodded slightly before leaning down to kiss her.

Their lips moved in sync for a moment before Amara's phone started going off making Amara hum and pull back. She pulled her phone out to see her mom calling her making her and Allison glance at each other.

🦊

"Sorry, but I can't let you walk out with this. It's way above the legal voltage limit." Parrish said, holding up Argent's stun baton, "I only use it for hunting." Argent said Derek gives Argent a hilariously exasperated look at this comment, and Argent can't help but roll his eyes in response.

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure you could use it to jump-start a 747." Parrish said and Argent squinted at him, "This property belongs to me, and the charges were dropped. Although, I'm not exactly sure who's responsible for that." Argent said looking over at Derek.

"I am." Makena said as she and Stilinski walking up to them, "We'll take care of this, Parrish." Stilinski said. "Stilinski, I'm not kidding- this thing's a few watts from being a lightsaber." Parrish said leaning over to Stilinsk, "Woah, I didn't take you as a Star Wars fan." Amara said as she walked up to them making them look at her.

"What are you doing here?" Derek asked and Amara shrugged slightly, "My mom called me, I'm as confused as you are." She said as Stilinski turned to Parrish again. "I said I'll take care of it." Stilinski said taking the stun baton.

Stilinski gestured for them to follow him and lead them into his office. "The specialist I saw in LA told me the thing that every doctor says when he's trying to avoid a lawsuit- 'We can't say for sure.' And then, I spoke with Melissa." He said then pulled out sole scans, "These are brain scans-- my wife's, and Stiles'. I knew they were similar, but those are the same. Exactly the same." He said handing them over.