Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-Eight💰 Monstrous 💰

Chapter Fifty-Eight
💰 Monstrous 💰

"Kira found Brett. They're fine, but we've got to go." Scott said as he walked down stairs where Amara and Liam sat, "More assassins?" Liam asked as he followed behind Scott and Amara.

"Maybe a lot more..." Amara said making Liam raised his eyebrows, "Different than the ones who just tried to set us on fire?" Liam asked as he slowed to a stop. "I think so, yeah..." Scott said before him and Amara stopped when they noticed Liam stopped and set the helmet that Scott gave him down.

"How about one of us takes you home?" Amara asked as they walked back over to Liam and Liam sighed and shook his head, "I'm not like you..." He said and Scott shook his head. "Not yet-" He started to say but Liam cut him off, "I don't mean I'm not strong, or I'm never gonna learn how to be in control- I mean everything else. You and your friends... you try to protect everyone." Liam said.

"Have you been doing this the whole time? I mean, how are you all still alive?" Liam asked making Amara suck in a deep breath and looking at Scott as he glanced at her, "Not all of us are..." Amara said as she looked at Liam.

"Let me at least take you home." Scott said as he handed Liam the helmet and Liam sighed and nodded slightly.

💰

Scott and Amara ran into the animal clinic right as Kira ran into the lobby area and Scott and Kira instantly pulled each other into a kiss while Amara stood back awkwardly. "Is your mom...?" Scott started to ask and Kira nodded, "She's okay. Healing." She said and Scott nodded.

"What about you?" He asked making her look at him confused, "Me?" She asked and he nodded. "Are you okay?" He asked and she smiled softly, "Right now? Very." She said before they kissed again. Amara awkwardly rocked back and forth on her feet. "Did you find him? Did you find Brett?" Amara asked as Scott and Kira pulled away and Kira looked at her and nodded.

"Actually, I think I found all of them..." She trailed off as she led them into the back room of the clinic to see Satomi and her pack standing around.

"Satomi, this is who I was telling you about." Kira said and Satomi turned around and smiled, "I know who Scott McCall and Amara Hale is." She said making Scott look at her both shocked and confused while Amara shrugged slightly.

"Why am I not surprised..."

"Are we safe here?" Brett's sister, Lori asked making Scott look at her before be looked around at all the pack members, some where hurt, some were just scared. "We're gonna need help... a lot of help." Scott said and Amara squinted slightly, "I know were we can go." She said making them look at her.

💰

"Wait! Wait! Brett!" Amara yelled as they all ran forward towards Brett who was growling at Argent, "This is his place- it's his." Scott said and Brett backed down and walked back over to his pack. Argent sighed, lowering his gun as he walked up to Scott and Amara. "If you're bringing guests, you could have called." He said and Scott sighed, "We didn't have anywhere else to take them."