Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Seventy🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

Chapter Seventy
🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

"Go home, guys. Stilinski isn't telling anyone where he put the bodies, and I'm pretty sure I'm not psychic." Parrish said as he sat against the bars of the cell, Lydia and Amara sitting against them as well outside the cell. "But you're drawn to death... Just like md." Lydia said and Parrish raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Does that make me a kind of Banshee? Lydia find bodies and I find Chimeras..." He trailed off and Amara nodded slightly, "Dead Chimeras." She said. "So, we're both harbingers of death and Amara's a protective pyromaniac." Parrish said and the girls nodded making him sigh. "I should probably add that to my resume." He said and Lydia hummed, "Hmm... It's on my college applications." She said making them laugh.

It was quiet for a few minutes until Parrish spoke up again, "Does it help, knowing? Knowing what you are?" He asked and Amara and Lydia glanced at each other. "It doesn't scare me as much- that, I know." Lydia said and Amara nodded slightly, "It definitely gets better once you know what you are. It was frustrating growing up, not knowing if I'll become a Werewolf or a Witch." She said.

"Do we scare you?" Lydia asked, looking at Parrish and he shrugged slightly, "Once." He said and both girls raised their eyebrows. "Really?" Amara asked and he nodded, "It was the night I found that Werewolf, the one with the talons. I thought I was going to die that night." He said and Lydia furrowed her brows.

"How come?" She asked and he sighed softly, "Because I saw the two of you. I saw the Banshee and the Pyro Alpha. But, I guess it was just a dream or a hallucination." He said and Amara cocked an eyebrow. "What were we doing?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "Trying to keep me alive." He said and Amara and Lydia looked at each other for a moment.

"Well, sorry, but the Banshee was mostly trying to stay out of the rain." Lydia said and Amara nodded slightly, "And the Pyro Alpha was being a third wheel to Stiles and Malia and watching some dude with talons attack Scott." Amara said and Lydia chuckled. "That was the night of the storm, remember? The Wild Hunt..." She said and Parrish furrowed his brows.

"The what?" He asked, "Oh, it's something Kira was telling me. A myth about thunderstorms, Ghost Riders in the sky, and black dogs..." She trailed off as she and Amara looked at each other. "What is it?" Parrish asked and Lydia shook her head slightly, "I need to check on something. I'll be right back." She said before walking out the cell room.

"Imma go with her." Amara said before pointing at Parrish, "Don't go anywhere." She said. He just raised his eyebrows and gave her a look making her smile, "You know what I mean." She said before walking out and catching up to Lydia.

"What are you going to do?" Amara asked and Lydia stopped and turned to her, "I think I have an idea what Parrish is and I want to look at the Bestiary to make sure." She said and Amara nodded. "Want me to come with you?" Florence asked and Lydia shook her head slightly, "No, you stay here and keep an eye on Parrish. If he leaves, follow him. But be careful." Lydia said and Amara hesitated slightly before nodding.