Ch. 53 - I.E.D

Amara's outfit:
Lake House / Station -

Amara's outfit:Lake House / Station -

School / Station -

Chapter Fifty-Three💰 I

Chapter Fifty-Three
💰 I.E.D 💰

Amara watched as Lydia sat in front of the record player, occasionally moving the needle around as she listened. Amara sighed softly before standing up and walking over to Lydia. "Wait, Amara-" Lydia said as Amara moved the needle off the vinyl. "No, you're done." Amara said as she crouched down next to Lydia, "You've been listening to that thing all weekend. You're gonna drive yourself insane." Amara said and Lydia shook her head.

"I have to figure it out." Lydia said in a slight whisper and Amara shook her head, "You're not gonna figure it out if you lose your mind. Lydia, you need a break." Amara said and Lydia sighed softly while looking back at the record player.

"Okay, I have to go to the station to talk to my mom and Stilinski. Before I go, I'm gonna take you to go eat something and then take you home so you can sleep." Amara said and Lydia sighed and shook her head, "Amara-" She started to say but Amara cut her off. "I'm not gonna argue with you in this Lydia. I will carry you out this damn lake house if I absolutely have to." Amara said before helping Lydia up.

Amara was about to pull Lydia out the room but stopped when Lydia wrapped her arms around Amara's torso, tiredly leaning her head on Amara's shoulder. Amara sighed softly before wrapping her arms around Lydia. "Come on, I'll buy you food from that one place you like downtown." Amara said as they pulled away and Lydia smiled at her and nodded.

💰

"So, the Walcotts were the first... at least, the first we know about. Four murders- Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called the Mute; weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then, the Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek and Makena with a claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house... and got decapitated outside his car. And then, last night, twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson." Stiles explained as they stood around Stilinski's desk at the station looking at pictures from the murders.