Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE

Amara's outfit:
Eichen House / Animal Clinic -

Amara's outfit:Eichen House / Animal Clinic -

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Allison's Apartment / Station -

Chapter Forty-Four🦊 Echo House 🦊

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chapter Forty-Four
🦊 Echo House 🦊

Pulling up in front of Eichen House, Amara ans Scott instantly took off their helmets and got off their bikes, before rushing over to where Scott and his father stood. "Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked, "Because we wanted to avoid something like this."

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles said and Amara shook her head, "Seventy-two hours too long. Stiles, this is the same place where Barrow came from. You realize that right?" She said and Stiles sighed softly and look away. "You don't know everything yet." Scott said looking over at Stilinski. "I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called..." Stilinski said making Stiles look at him in surprise and impressed, "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct."

"Guys, I saw an MRI that looked exact exactly like my wife's... and it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Stilinski said making them look at him confused, "Then why are you putting him here?" Amara asked.

"He's not. It's my decision." Stiles said making them look over at him, "Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here..." Scott said and Stiles shook his head. "And I can't hurt you." He said looking back and forth between them making Amara sigh softly.. "Stiles, that wasn't you. Deaton's got some ideas... Argent's calling people... We're going to find something. And, if we can't-" Amara said but Stiles cut her off.

"If you can't...If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out." Stiles said before walking away.

🦊

Amara stood in between Allison and Scott in the animal clinic while Deaton talks to Argent over the phone, "Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?" Argent asked. "Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems, now. First the lichen is not a cure- it'll wear off in a matter of days." Deaton explained.