Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO DEATH

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-Nine💰 A Promise To Death 💰

Chapter Fifty-Nine
💰 A Promise To Death 💰

"Lydia! Amara!" Malia said making them look over at her, "Look! I passed!" Malia said happily showing them her grades test making Amara smile proudly, "C-minus! Nice." Amara said and Malia smiled.

"Lydia's notes are great when they're not written in code." Malia said and the second she said that Coach walked up and set a graded test down that had an F on it making her frown. "Disappointed, Malia- profoundly disappointed." He said making Malia sigh looking over at Amara and Lydia, "I'll send you my notes." Lydia said.

Lydia turned back around and glanced up at the board that read "Networth at time if death" making her face fall slightly as they both started to get a bad feeling. "It's over. The computers are off. No more assassins. No more murders. No one's dying." Amara said when she noticed the look on Lydia's face.

"Not yet."

💰

Amara sat on her bed writing notes while Lydia was looking through Amara's desk for a new highlighter. "What's this?" Lydia asked making Amara look up to see Lydia holding a small box making Amara's eyes widen slightly. "You're not supposed to look at that." Amara said and Lydia raised her eyebrows, "What is it?" She asked.

"Your birthday present, put it back." Amara said making Lydia smile at her, "You got me a birthday present?" Lydia asked and Amara shrugged. "Well yeah. I mean, your last birthday was a shit show so I figured a present might make this one better." Amara said before looking back down at her book while Lydia smiled softly at her.

"Can I open it early?" Lydia asked making Amara give her an amused look, "You're not gonna stop asking until I let you, huh?" Amara asked and Lydia just smiled making Amara sigh. "Go for it." Amara said and Lydia sat down next to her before opening the box to reveal simple heart shaped silver necklace.

"It's a locket." Amara said as Lydia pulled it out the box, "Is there already a picture in it?" Lydia asked and Amara nodded. "Open it." Amara said and Lydia opened it to find a picture of her and Amara on one side and a picture of Allison on the other side. "Allison actually helped me pick out the necklace but I changed the pictures after... you know." Amara said and Lydia smiled softly as she looked at the pictures.

"I love it." Lydia said and Amara smiled at her before grabbing the necklace. Amara moved some of Lydia's hair out of the way before putting the necklace around her neck. "There." Amara said, fixing Lydia's hair and Lydia smiled at her, "Thank you." She said before grabbing her notebook. Amara stared at her for a moment before smiling softly and going back to her notes.

💰

"Everything's fine. I got a text from him this morning, and he said he might be a little late." Stiles said as Amara followed him and Liam into the locker room, "Well, how late is late? Is he always late? We're playing Davenford Prep again, and this time it's an actual game. He shouldn't be late!" Liam stressed and Coach turn to them.