Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED

Amara's outfit:
Woods -

School / Isaac's House -

Chapter Fourteen🦎 Shape Shifted🦎

Chapter Fourteen
🦎 Shape Shifted🦎

Amara sat on the edge of the cliff looking out over the town. A twig snapped behind her making her look back to see Allison walking over, holding her phone out for a light. "Hey." Allison said as Amara got up, "Hey, did anyone see you leave?" Amara asked while glancing around and Allison shook her head.

"No, no one. I was careful." Allison said before frowning slightly, "What's wrong? Is it the full moon tomorrow night?" Allison asked and Amara shook her head. "No, no, the full moon doesn't affect me. I just wanted to ask you some things... about your family. Actually, more about your grandfather." Amara said and Allison nodded slightly.

"Okay. But, I don't really know him. I mean, he's kind of just a guy who sends a check in the mail every year for my birthday." Allison said and Amara nodded slightly, "Does he know about me or Scott?" Amara asked and Allison shrugged slightly. "He knows about you but my parents didn't tell him about Scott." Allison said and Amara sighed softly, "Okay, so good and bad." Amara said and Allison furrowed her brows.

"What is it? Did something else happen?" Allison asked and Amara sighed and shook her head, "It's just- I've heard stories about that man from my mom and my aunt. From what I've heard, he's worse than Kate." Amara said making Allison raise her eyebrows. "How much worse?" Allison asked, "Like blinding the man that was supposed to become my god father- worse." Amara said and Allison's eyes widened slightly.

"Look, if Gerard finds out that we're still friends it's not gonna be pretty. I'm the closest thing there is to the man that killed his daughter. He'd kill me the second he has a chance." Amara said and Allison shook her head slightly. "They won't find out and they wont stop us from being friends." Allison said and Amara nodded slightly as she stared at her for a moment.

"You sure no one followed you?" Amara asked and Allison smiled and nodded, "Totally, absolutely, one hundred million percent sure. My parents are out, anyways." She said and Amara raised her eyebrows. "Out?" Amara asked and Allison nodded, "Yeah. It's date night." She said and Amara hummed and nodded slightly.