Ch. 8 - LUNATIC

Amara's outfit:
Woods -

Amara's outfit: Woods -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

School / Woods -

Chapter Eight🌒 Lunatic 🌘

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter Eight
🌒 Lunatic 🌘

Under the light of an almost full moon, Scott and Amara followed Stiles down a dark path through the woods, "Where are we going?" Scott asked. "You'll see." Stiles said, giving them a completely vague answer.

"Cause I really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school." Scott said and Amara nodded in agreement. "Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me." Stiles said and Amara raised her eyebrows.

"My mom was a US Marshal, a Bounty Hunter, A PI and is now a Deputy and a Protector Witch." She said and Stiles nodded and pointed at her, "There's comparison." He said. "Can you at least tell me what we're doing out here?" Scott asked and Stiles turned to him, "When your best friend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a
break."

"You get them drunk." Stiles said, pulling out the bottle of Jack Daniels.

After a while, the once full bottle of Jack is now half empty. No telling how much time has passed, but long enough for Stiles to have gotten completely wasted. The three friends keep warm around a steel trash can with a fire blazing inside. "Dude, she's one girl. There are plenty more girls in the sea." Stiles slurred.

"Fish in the sea." Amara corrected making Stiles look at her confused. "Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. Hey! Does that make me a lesbian?" Stiles asked making Amara look at him weird. "What?" She asked, "You love girls and you're a lesbian. I love girls to so that makes me a lesbian to." Stiles said and Amara furrowed her brows, "Sure, Stiles." She said and he looked at her confused.

"Wait- What was I talking about?" Stiles asked then noticed Scott's expression, "You don't look happy. Drink." Stiles said holding up the bottle. "I don't want anymore." He said, "You're not drunk?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head slightly.

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴀʟʟɪꜱᴏɴ ᴀʀɢᴇɴᴛ / ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴ ⁽ᴳˣᴳ⁾जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें