26 - { ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ! }

Enji POV:

"It's really nice to meet you, (Y/N)! The Great Leader said that we had the same last name, so we could be related." I smiled shakily, slightly timid at the sight of the girl, who seemed to stare straight into my soul.

She blinked at me quizzically. "Great Lea-? Oh, never mind. I forgot that's what you all call Douma." I was quite surprised at the fact that she used his real name so casually like that.

I opened my mouth to speak, but she shot a finger up, effectively shutting me up in curiosity. She must've heard something strange, because she snapped her head towards the door and focused on the noise, closing her eyes.

A few seconds passed, and she leaned closer to me. "I'll be back in a minute. Keep speaking to yourself as if I were still here." I sweatdropped. "Just do it." She whispered, sighing at me.

With that, she stood up and silently went out the room, leaving me extremely confused, but I followed her instructions and blabbered out loud about nothing in particular.

I waited for her to come back, even going as far as literally counting the seconds out loud and informing her that I was planning to go to sleep if she didn't return soon. True to my word, I abruptly stopped speaking and flopped down on the futon, falling asleep almost immediately after I covered myself in the sheets.

Third Person POV:

"Hello!" The suddenly monotone voice of (Y/N) appeared behind Akaza, which made him visibly jump. He didn't recognize her voice, and thought it was Douma who had scared him, so he immediately swung his arm back. 

Luckily, he stopped inches before he touched her. She smiled creepily, imitating Douma's smile, and laughed, giving off another perfect impression of the normal attitude of the Uppermoon Two.

"(Y/N)? What the hell? Where even am I?" Akaza stares back at her, confused. Then, another figure appears behind his back. 

"What a nice visitor!" Akaza jumped for the second time, now recognizing the voice that scared the shit out of him. He swung his fist at Douma's face, but instead of allowing his head to get smashed in, he simply stepped backwards.

"Akaza-dono! I appreciate the display of friendship, but I'd like to avoid spilling blood in the hallways. Such a mess to clean up!" Douma grinned at Akaza, checking that his voice was below a whisper, as not to wake up the people and cause unneeded attention. 

"Why don't we move to the East Wing, so we aren't compelled to stay hush." (Y/N) nodded in agreement, grabbing Akaza's wrist and dragging him all the way there. After the group had arrived, Douma shut the doors behind them, and Akaza stared at the red-stained room in disgust. 

He watched where he was stepping, ensuring that he would not touch even a drop of the blood - which, knowing the Upper Two demon, was definitely from a woman. 

Both (Y/N) and Douma watched him do this, a mildly amused expression on each of their faces. Every several hops Akaza took to avoid the blood, the two followed him, ignoring the liquid on the floor.

Once he reached an area without any blood, he finally turned to them, taking a deep breath.

"I don't know what the hell is happening, but Nakime teleported me here. Where even am I?" Akaza's question was mainly directed towards (Y/N), since according to him, speaking to Douma was worse than the plague.