8 - { ᴘᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛꜱ }

Douma's POV:

The scenery changed and (Y/N)'s presence disappeared from my view. I bowed down deeply, my head touching the tatami floor of my new surroundings.

"Answer me this, Upper Moon Two. Who is that human that you held onto so tightly?" Muzan's now female voice echoed throughout the castle.

"If she were a normal meal, you would've dropped her onto the ground immediately. However, you didn't. You refused to let go of her, disobeying my orders." 

My world went 360˚ and I realized that my head had been severed from my body. It hit the ground harshly before being picked up at arms length by Muzan. 

"What is she." She gripped onto my head tightly, almost crushing it. 

"Well, she's a human." I replied, satisfied with my answer.

"I'll kill you if you answer me wrong one more time." That woman threatened me, but both of us  knew full well that she would not kill her second Upper Moon over something so petty.

"You fucking moron. I mean who is she to you, dipshit." Muzan groaned, almost destroying my head while curling her hands into fists.

"Oh, you should've said that then! She's a new follower at my cult, and she's quite an interesting girl! Her name is (L/N) (Y/N)!" I purred, my grin never faltering. That woman then tossed my head in the general direction of my body and waved me away. 

"Nakime, teleport her to me. I want to see this interesting human before I go further." Her voice dripped with malice, but I paid that no attention as I shoved my head back into its place, cracking my collarbone in half in my first attempt of doing so. 

(Y/N) was teleported to the platform before I was done replacing my head, so the first thing she saw was me holding my decapitated head in my left hand. 

"Hey (Y/N)-chan!" I laughed, and (Y/N) pointed her finger to her neck and tilted her head to the side, her face still holding an emotionless face. 

"Don't worry abo-" I began, just to be cut off.

"Hmm, look at me." Muzan moved in front of (Y/N) and grabbed ahold of her chin, forcing her to look at the woman. Muzan then studied (Y/N)'s facial features, moving her head to get a better view. She noticed (Y/N)'s long lashes, her silky hair, and her breathtaking (e/c) eyes. 

"She's quite the catch, I'll give you that." That woman jerked her hand off of (Y/N)'s chin, causing her to stumble backwards. By that time, I had finally gotten my head to regenerate, so I sat down in a criss-cross position, rocking from side to side. Catching the girl in my arms gently, I averting my gaze back to focus on Muzan, who was staring at (Y/N) with a peculiar frown.

"One more thing. Why is she not scared?" I peered down at (Y/N) with a smile, who then stood up off of my lap and bowed deeply to Muzan. 

"Please forgive me for intruding on what I assume must be an important business event, but to answer your question, I am apathetic. That means-"

"I know well what being apathetic means, human." That woman turned to face back at me, a malicious smirk resting on her face as she continued talking.