14 - { ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ }

Douma POV:

"Blood Demon Art: Freezing Clouds!" I sliced through the air with my newly regained golden war fans, scattering numbingly cold clouds of ice in the direction of the two Hashiras. One of them, the hotheaded Wind Pillar, leaped up and began yelling out a breathing technique. In response, I sprinted over to the white haired man, and aimed my fans at his neck. He immediately kicked me in the stomach and backflipped off of me, switching the roles and aiming for my neck. 

I ducked, inadvertently nearly taking a hit from the attack of the Sound Pillar, whose neck I grazed with my fan. This damaged his vocal cords enough to temporarily mute him, which led to him unable to use a breathing technique. 

Just then, my nose picked up a strange smell and I noticed the knowing smirk on the face of the scarred Hashira. Seconds after smelling the sweet scent of the Wind Pillar's blood, the marechi blood, I began to feel intoxicated.

"Not so strong now, are you, demon!?" The man hissed, walking towards me and increasing the effect of the blood. In return, I stumbled backwards and regained my footing, giggling at the Hashira's tactics.

"Your attempts at defeating me really are quite comical, you know that? Well, except for the marechi, that caught me off guard. Unfortunately for you rep though, I'm quite bored of this fight, so I'll end it quickly." I started to breathe through my mouth instead, avoiding the smell as I charged towards the Wind Hashira. 

"Blood Demon Art: Barren Hanging Garden!" Suddenly I backflipped, surprising the Sound Hashira who had been attacking me from behind since I had first seen him earlier that night. He deflected the majority of my attacks by countering it with his own two swords, and jabbed me between the legs with his foot. 

"Ouch. That actually hurt more than my arms being cut off!" I laughed once more and glanced towards the lightening sky. 

'I have about twenty minutes until sunrise, so there's time for a couple more attacks. Then I'll find wherever (Y/N) is and we'll leave.' 

"Blood Demon Art: Lotus Vines." I swung my fans forward, and ice vines shot towards both of the swordsmen, wrapping around their bodies and raising them into the air. The Sound Hashira used his swords to cut through the vines, and I noticed him throwing several small black beads in my direction. 

Curious on what it was, I sliced one in half and it exploded, causing a chain reaction of explosions around me. Each one shot splintering pain through my body, and was amused how much it hurt. 

"Ara, explosives? I would've never thought of that, how creative!" I purred, already regenerated from the effect of the detonations. The sky was lightening with only ten minutes left before sunrise, so I knew that I had the time for one last attack.

"Blood Demon Art: Cold White Princesses!" I aimed the attack towards the Wind Hashira, who hadn't been able to break free from the vines, due to the lack of his katana. Before running away, the earsplitting yell of the scarred pillar ensured that I caused fatal damage to at least one of the Hashiras. 

'The Sound Hashira was probably affected by my freezing clouds, so I won't worry about him. The other female slayer is likely dead as well.' I thought to myself as I looked at what (Y/N) had been occupying herself with while I had been dealing with the two pillars. 

The human girl was kneeling in front of the mangled corpse of Shinobu, praying quietly. A deep hole in the ground was next to her, revealing that (Y/N) was planning to bury the slayer. This was one of the many aspects of the strange (e/c) eyed girl that I did not understand.