21 - { ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ }

Third Person POV:

Douma flicked out his golden fan, pacing down one of the many long hallways of his cult. He suddenly brought himself to a halt, sensing three unusual presences. 

'These presences are quite weak, they must be Lower Moons. But what must three Lower Moons be doing here?' He thought, turning in the direction of the new presences. They were all moving around quite a bit, so he chose to target only one of the three; the presence that was neither the strongest, nor the weakest.

He treaded silently but hastily as he advanced towards the aura of the unfortunate Lower Kizuki, hiding his own in the process. 

Mukago, in turn, was attempting to sense who was around her in an attempt to find the boy they had all been tasked to eliminate. The other two had split up from her, convinced that they could retrieve the boy faster if they split up to cover more ground.

Douma slammed open the door to the room where the poor white haired demon was, and her eyes shot up to meet his, a panicked yet embarrassed look on her face. She had been planning outside, and had just now decided to enter the cult - through a window. Half of her body was outside the building, and half was stuck partway inside the window. 

Douma raised an eyebrow in amusement at the strange predicament. The female attempted to make an escape out the window, only to wince at the slightest movement she tried to make. Mukago gave up, reaching her hands out to Douma, who she hoped would help her get out of this...situation.

Instead, he covered his face with his fan, observing her. How cruel!

Mukago lowered her eyes in defeat as she watched Douma leave the room, sure that she wouldn't be a problem if she was literally HALF STUCK INSIDE OF A WINDOW! Rokuro and Kamanue have likely already found the boy and possibly already disposed of him! They could be in the Infinity Castle for all she was aware!

Mukago's eyes widened as she realized what this encounter would mean for her life when she returned to Muzan. She undoubtably would be killed on sight if he knew.

"I really hope Master Muzan doesn't find this out..." The smooth-brained girl immediately realized her idiotic mistake. What an absolutely stupid way to die!

"Oh fuck."

 Maroon veins were now beginning to appear on the surface of her usually pale skin. Frightened tears brimmed her light grey eyes and immediately started to stream down her face. She was dead, and she knew it.

Douma, on the other hand, would forever remember watching such an eccentric occasion go down. He would surely tell Akaza about this the next time the two happened to cross paths; he couldn't miss out on a chance like that!

He now heard the pained scream of what sounded to be a young male, so he immediately averted his attention towards that. Knowing every hallway, entrance, and turn of his cult had its advantages at times, and this was one of them. 

After hiding the kanji in his eyes and the strange print in his hair, he looked like a 'normal human'. Well, except for his rainbow eyes, pale hair...and practically everything else about his appearance. Never mind.

Douma - yet again - slammed open the fragile door, breaking its hinges in the harsh process. A purple haired human boy was curled into a pitiful ball in the corner, cowering at the black haired Kizuki demon that stood in front of him.