10 - { ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪꜰɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ }

Unknown POV:

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked back to see Douma, the cult leader and founder, leering at me with a chilling glare.

'Oh my goodness, how is he so terrifying!?' I thought as I turned around and bowed in front of him. He used his fan to lift up my chin, forcing me to stare into his creepy eyes.

"Say, have you seen the person who found this hairclip and paper?" He asked dauntingly, a ghastly smile stretching across his face as he held up the notepaper and hydrangea hairclip that I had taken from (Y/N)'s room.

"T-th-that would b-be me, sir." I was shaking so badly, I could barely stay up against a wall, let alone stand on my own two feet.

"Oh, what's your name then?"

"I-I'm Kikuchi Takeshi, (Y/N)-chan knows me." I had hoped that bringing up (Y/N)'s name would help me avoid whatever trouble I had gotten myself into, but it didn't.

"Well, I would prefer if you didn't use her name as a bribe. It's not nice to do that, you know?"

'What in the world?' I thought, subconsciously nodding and bowing from habit.

"I apologize profusely, Great Leader."

"Follow me, young man. I actually have a gift for you instead." Douma offered me a convincing closed-eye smile. Even though he gave off a furious aura, I had no choice but to comply when he grabbed my wrist and dragged my down the hallway towards the East Wing.

'Shit. I don't know where I'm going, I don't trust him. I really hope that he's just in a bad mood...' Douma, sensing my lack of resistance, finally let go of my hand and motioned for me to follow him myself.

I nervously jogged behind him and kept up with his brisk pace, fortunately guessing that he would catch up with me if I ran away. He flung open the now unlocked doors of the East Wing, revealing a bloody massacre within. Douma turned his head back towards me, displaying the Kanji in his eyes and his sharp fangs in a malicious grin.

I paled and attempted to run the other way when he caught hold of my wrist again. I started to cry and opened my mouth to yell when his iron grip pulled me inside the room filled with red.

"I don't usually kill or eat men, but I can't just let this go! No human has ever stolen from me and survived until the next sunrise." He giggled, staring me dead in the eyes.

"People shouldn't steal, it's so mean! Don't you agree, kid?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV:

I woke up from my sleep and looked around to find that the new surroundings were gone, and I had been returned to Douma's cult. Shrugging it off, I changed into a casual silk black kimono, which reminded me of what Nakime had been wearing.

I winced as my leg gave out multiple times, but was too bored to sit around in bed all day. I had forgotten about the pain, since I hadn't been walking around much for weeks.

I quickly went out the door, searching for something to do while I wait for sundown to arrive. Suddenly, Douma walked out of a hallway, covered in blood. He turned to me and grinned.