6 - { ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴍᴏɴᴛᴀɢᴇ }

Y/N POV:

"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead!" I heard a singsong voice chant, and I grunted. I opened my sleepy eyes to find myself face to face with Douma's rainbow ones. 

'I'm not ready for this shit yet, it's probably still seven in the morning. Wait no, seven in the night.' I thought, grumbling to myself.

"Whaddya want." I slurred, pulling the thick covers over my face.

"It's time to train, don't you remember?" He yanked the sheets off of me, leaving my curled-up body exposed to the freezing air. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my arms in an attempt to warm myself. Douma threw the blanket onto me, and I was trapped under it. Poking my arms about, I found the ends of the sheets. I pulled myself out from under them, messing up my hair even more than it was already and flung the sheet back onto the floor. Douma watched me the entire time, looking amused, and I rolled my eyes dramatically.

Flattening the cloth, I started to clean up the futon. But, Douma grabbed my wrist and promptly pulled me away. I didn't resist, knowing he probably had a good reason and he started to pull me out of the room. 

However, he paused and looked down at my clothing, so I did the same. 

"Err, you should probably get dressed for the day first." He chuckled and plopped me back onto my feet. I shrugged but obeyed. 

A few minutes later, I came out in a black short-sleeved shirt and black tights. In my hand, I held an icy blue obi, and a matching hair ribbon.

"Douma-sama, can you help me with this? I can't put it on." I turned around and wrapped the thick fabric around my waist, giving both of the loose ends to Douma for him to tie.

"Thanks, can you also braid my hair?" Not responding, he took the ribbon from me and guided my shoulders, sitting me on the floor. He started to braid my hair in silence, and after a while he stood up. 

"I'm done, (Y/N)-chan! I hope you like it!" He gleefully exclaimed, looking proud of himself. I felt my hair in the braids and nodded slowly. 

"How do you know how to tie hair? Do you have a sister?" I hummed, rubbing my sore legs. Douma shrugged.

"Let's just say I did, it's not really important." He brightened up again, "Now it's time to train!" He bounced up and down excitedly, hoisting me up into a piggyback position. Closing my eyes, I held onto his neck as he ran out of the temple. 

 I felt the cool wind whistle past my ears, and I clung on tight to Douma's back. He abruptly stopped, causing me to lurch forward and almost crash my head into his. He sat down and patiently waited for me to get off of his back. 

As I stood up slowly, I stared at my surroundings. We were at a dry clearing near a forest, the cult nowhere in sight. 

"Now, we're going to start with stretching. Follow my movements as closely as you can." He winked and bent down, touching his feet. I snapped back to reality as I copied his movements for the next few exercises. A few exercises later, he frowned at me, causing my features to contort into a face of dramatic confusion. 

"What?" I asked, and he tilted his head to one side. 

"Well, usually humans are supposed to feel extreme pain when they are in that position, but you seem to be doing completely fine!" He explained, waving his hands around excessively. I shrugged and started to stretch myself again, this time using techniques my mother taught me to use.