11 - { ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴄQᴜɪʀᴇᴅ }

Muzan POV:

"It's been three weeks since the meeting, I wonder if that human girl is still alive. I don't believe that she is." I said aloud, the sentence directed towards the black-haired demon who was stationed on the wooden platform next to me.

"I agree, Master. However, may I please say something that could possibly sway your opinion?" I raised an eyebrow, quite surprised that she said something to contradict my words. Seconds later, I felt the biwa demon panicked internally after she realized what she had requested of me. 

'Shit, shit, shit! Why did I disagree with him!?' The small woman gripped onto the top of her instrument, trembling as she braced herself for what she expected was to be a painful punishment.

"You know what, go ahead. I'm listening." I was in a good mood today after discovering and eating three marechis in the same household, since even one was such a rare catch. 

"Well, we had a conversation after you finished the meeting with Douma, and I found out that she's actually quite an interesting person." Nakime spoke softly, and her voice slightly wobbling. 

"Hmm, how so?" I was curious to see if the human girl could possibly have a use for any of my goals. 

"Well, she is like Douma-sama in the aspect of them both having a lack of emotions, which I consider to be 'less human', so to say." I paused for a moment as confusing thoughts swirled around my mind. After a few moments, it hit me why I was so invested in the girl's life. 

"She is the only human that was never afraid of us. She saw Upper Two during the time that he was decapitated, yet she remained stoic in her nature. This young girl, (Y/N), is the one human that would be willing to find the Blue Spider Lily in the daytime. Nakime, if she's still alive, teleport her and Upper Two here." 

The biwa demon repeatedly strummed her instrument, causing doors to shift and stairways to rearrange. The human and demon suddenly appeared on the platform before me just before I heard an alarmingly loud snap.

"Sorry, that's nothing, one of my annoying biwa threads broke again." Nakime muttered, reaching her hand beside her into a bag of spare strings. I sighed and turned my attention back onto the two in front of me, both of which were already kneeling down in anticipation.

"I have a mission for the human. She is to search for the Blue Spider Lily during the daytime, since none of us can. I suspect you don't know what the flower looks like?" She nodded her head, confirming my thoughts.

"It's a lapis colored flower, and it has spider-like tendrils that spiral upwards and out. If you find it, report to me immediately." I waited for her to start speaking, but all the young girl did was raise her (s/c) hand slowly.

"What are you doing, you look like an idiot." I scoffed at her childish behavior. My 

"I'm raising my hand so that I can gain permission to speak. Also, how will I report to you? Every time I've been here, it was not by my choice." This pathetic (h/c) haired girl must either have quite a lot of bravery or a death wish to be speaking to me in such a disrespectful manner, yet I kept my composure.

"You basically just have to yell out 'Nakime' while in the shade. She cannot teleport you here if you are in sunlight. Don't ask me anymore questions, it's annoying." I explained, crossing my arms and waving the two away.