Weird Activities ||Chapter 107

Beginne am Anfang

     I was currently standing in our shared closet and as I tapped around the top shelf I felt a lace material which I grabbed, and as I pulled it down I realized it was one of my missing underwear's. That was definitely weird seeing as how it shouldn't have been anywhere near there. Looking around our closet I found another pair on the floor near the back wall of the closet.

"Baby!"

"W-huh?" I spoke at Lucas voice snapping me out of my thinking brain.

     Luca wouldn't have a fetish with that...he literally has me so there would be no point...though we haven't been intimate these last couple of days...but I really doubt that'll drive him to something this crazy.

"Do you want me to get you some more on my way home or do you want me to pick you up so we can go buy you some more?" Calmly Luca asked.

"Uh you can pick me up I'll go and get ready.." I spoke a little out of it as I watched the underwear in my hands.

"Alright, be there in about 30 minutes."

"Okay." We said our I love you's once again and hung up.

     Looking around the closet my eyes landed on a pair of red lacy underwear on the floor, that were definitely mines and near Lucas shoes. As I walked towards them and picked them up I immediately dropped them.

"On my god!" I shouted as I ran towards that bathroom to wash my hands, seeing as how when I picked up the underwear it was filled with come that was definitely not mines.

     Every single pair of underwear I owned and found, were thrown out before I ran to get ready. Luca couldn't have...could he? I mean I've rejected his subtle advances but we've gone months without sex before. Exactly 30 minutes later Luca walked into the house and placed a bag down on the counter inside of the kitchen and we left shortly after. My mind kept thinking about the underwear I found and I honestly didn't know how to even bring it up.

What would I even say? 'Hey I found my underwear filled with come you want to explain?' Which in all honesty would probably make him shut down.

     Once at the store though I was out of it I managed to buy a bunch of new underwear's, along with sneaking in a few lingerie sets. If Luca resorted to coming in my used undergarments that just meant he was lonely and needed me. Though if I'm being honest I kept glancing at him and he seemed normal. His gaze was on his phone for the most part and he didn't seem obsessed with anything.

     Luca and I got home pretty late since we decided to eat out, and once at home we both showered separately and did our own things. Luca was downstairs doing something on his laptop and I was in our room slowly pacing. Once my mind decided on what to do I grabbed one of my new lingerie sets and placed it on. Making my way downstairs to Luca where I stood before him. His eyes looked up from the laptop screen, and once they drank in my figure Luca smiled as he raised a brow and his gaze met mines.

"When did you get that?" He spoke in an amused tone as he slowly placed the laptop on the sofa and pulled me onto him to straddle him. Happily a smile formed on my lips before I pulled him in for a slow and sensual kiss, which was me pretty much inviting him to bed. Against Lucas wishes I pulled back shortly after though.

"Do you love me?" He smiled even happier at my question.

"Definitely." Luca pecked my lips and started planting loads of kisses on my body causing me to giggle as he lifted us off the sofa and took us to the room.

     Our kiss grew passionate and a gasp left my lips when Luca tossed me onto the bed. He came down and started kissing me causing me to smile happily when his kisses started trailing down my mostly exposed body.

     After many orgasms and kisses I found myself bouncing on Lucas length clenching before throwing my head back and going faster. Luca gripped my hips tightly as he helped me move.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I cried out digging my nails in this chest. My eyes rolled back as I threw my head back and grabbed my breasts massaging my nipples and gripping them tightly trying to get rid of all my frustration.

     Just as my orgasm was about to be completed my eyes opened with my head still thrown back. They landed on the vent that was placed on the wall opposite of our bed and I screamed the moment they focused.

"OH MY GOD!"

     Someone is in the vents!

_____

~

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment🙆‍♀️❤️.