19

Jisoo drove back home,Sooya and Irene stood up,both walking up to her.

"Jisoo.."Irene immediately noticed Jisoo's bloody fist.Jisoo looked at Sooya.

"Get the fuck out."Jisoo said,then she walked upstairs.Irene followed her and to her surprise,Jisoo headed to the room she shares with Junmyeon.Jisoo grabbed the luggage,she got Irene's clothes then she put it in the luggage.

"Jisoo what is happening?"Irene asked.Jisoo did not speak,then she closed the luggage up.She held Irene's hand.

"Come with me."

"But Junmyeon—"

"He'll not be awake for few days.We have few days.Now we have to go,Rene.Please."Jisoo begged.

"He'll not be awake for few days—what do you mean?"Irene asked,then she gasped."Are you sure he's not dying?"

"He's not.Maybe a little coma.Now let's go."Jisoo pulled Irene gently,walking out of the mansion.Jisoo opened the car door for Irene and Irene just followed,sitting inside.Jisoo got in the driver's seat and she started driving.

"Where are we going?"Irene asked.Jisoo smiled.

"Where we can have peace of mind."For quite few hours Jisoo drove,Irene fell asleep throughout the drive.They came at Jisoo's rest house,her private home.It was the place where Jisoo goes to escape from everything even for a short while.It is just by the seashore,the calming sight of the waters is in best view.Jisoo went to the passenger's seat and opened the door.She caressed Irene's face gently.

"I'll keep you safe."She whispered.She was careful not to wake Irene up as she carried her to the rest house,putting her down on the couch gently."I love you,Irene."

-

Junmyeon woke up,he opened his eyes and to her surprise,he saw a woman sitting next to his bed.

"Jisoo what the fuck are you doing here?!"Junmyeon spat.

"Shut up,asshole.It's me,Sooya."Sooya said.

"I never thought you'll still survive after leaving us."Junmyeon said with a scoff.

"I can survive without you,fucker.Be lucky I'm still here as a sister watching over you."Sooya said.

"Where is Jisoo?That fucker beat me up for no reason."Junmyeon said.

"No reason,huh?"Sooya chuckles,then she suddenly grabbed Junmyeon by his collar."No fucking reason?!You ruined her life and ruined mine!You planted in my head that she's an enemy,that she's a rival.I ruined her life because that's what you wanted me to fucking think you asshole!"Sooya shouted.

"Everything that I told you is true.She is always the favorite and we're always just set aside!"Junmyeon spat back.

"You don't know what she've been through and I'm just so stupid to believe you."Sooya pushed him."I watched over you because I'm your only family who at least,showed the interest to be in touch and look after you.You know I was thinking to just leave you be,but I still have conscience,unlike you."Sooya stood up."Your phone's here,call whoever you want.I'm done here since you're finally awake."Sooya said before leaving.Junmyeon laughed.

"That ungrateful brat."Then Junmyeon thought of Irene.

Wait why is she not here?

He took his phone,calling Irene.But Irene wasn't answering.

"That bitch."Junmyeon spat."What if..she ran away with Jisoo?"He knew from the very first time that Irene is Jisoo's runaway bride.When he found her in New York,he promised himself to make her fall in love.To have at least one thing that Jisoo won't have,the one that Jisoo cherished the most.But right now,he have no idea where she is."Fuck that bitch!"He threw his phone across the room in anger.

She is mine,Jisoo.Fucking mine.

ONCE AGAIN (JIRENE||JISOO G!P)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara