3

Jisoo was at the living room with her laptop on her lap,she was busy with work.Irene was just few feet away,she wanted to apologize that she opened up the argument earlier.But now she's contemplating if she should,if she needs to apologize.She watch as Jisoo busied herself,Irene noticed the more defined jawline of Jisoo,the heart shaped lips she used to kiss and the perfect face that she fell in love with.

I'm still in love with you,don't I?

She thought.She was always,in love with her.She knew that.When she thought it faded as she got into a relationship with Junmyeon,one appearance of her in front of her face changed it all.Her heart's still madly beating for her.It's always been her.Her phone suddenly rang so she answered it.It was her father.

"Hello appa?"Irene said.

"Irene my lovely daughter.I'm just asking  if you and Junmyeon have decided about your wedding date?I'm just so excited!"Her father said.Her father was the only reason why Irene's marrying Junmyeon.She is the only one who can save her father from shame,and before their company shambles.She just knew recently that they fell in a big debt,and the only thing that could save them is a partnership with the Kim family's company.The Kim Corporation is well known over Korea,it was a very strong company for years and a connection with them will save their firm.She is determined to save them,as she's the only child and she don't want to put her family's hard work in vain.

"We're still thinking about the perfect date,appa."

"Great,but you know we need it as soon as possible.We are in a huge decline,Irene."Her father reminded her.Irene sighed.

"Yes dad.I'm working on it."Irene replied.

"Alright.Just tell me when your wedding would be.I will arrange the announcement."

"Yes,dad.Bye."She turned the call off,then a thought brushed on her mind.

Why don't I marry Jisoo?Isn't she the acting COO?

"What the hell am I thinking."Irene muttered to herself,reminding her on why she left on their wedding day.

"There's my future wife."She heard Junmyeon's voice.She looked at him."I've been looking for you.Come on,I'll show you something."Junmyeon grabbed Irene's hand and brought her upstairs.They reached the master's bedroom,pictures scattered at the bed.Junmyeon showed her a class picture."Look I got some old photos and guess what?We are classmates!"Junmyeon showed her enthusiastically.

"Oh really?"She looked at their old photos,seems like they're high school there.

"I'm the one sitting behind you!"

"Oh wait you're..oh you're Suho?"Junmyeon smiled,nodding."What a coincidence.Bur why aren't you using your nickname anymore?"Junmyeon's smile faded.

"It pisses me off."

"Why?"

"Suho means guardian,you know?It was my father's nickname for me as he said,I'll be the guardian of the company and my younger siblings.At first I paid no mind for it,but as time passes by,it took a toll on me.I was a literal guardian.My mom's death caused our father to distract himself,busying himself at work while I became a guardian for my little siblings.My father disappeared with no traces leaving the three of us.I was 16,my younger siblings were 10.I had to raise them on my own with a company to run.For the first two years the board members helped out,but when I turned at my legal age,they put it all on my shoulders and it was just..hard."Junmyeon opened up."I raised my siblings the way our father raised us,or maybe even worse.One of my siblings left us,I probably became the worst guardian for them that's why she hated it."

"Hey don't say that."Irene held his hand.Even though she have no idea how Junmyeon raised them,she knew he did his best."Jisoo's there,it means you've been a great brother.I can see the relationship of the both of you and I think you did a great job."Junmyeon smiled.

"Thank you but,not everything is exactly as it is the way you see it,Irene."Junmyeon said."Still,thank you for being here.I did not go wrong on choosing you as my wife."