14

~Flashback~

"I'm thirsty."Jisoo sat up from her seat after taking her laptop of her lap.As she walked to the kitchen,she noticed Irene by the hallway.Unnoticed to Irene,her phone's on loudspeaker so Jisoo could hear their whole conversation.

"Irene my lovely daughter.I'm just asking if you and Junmyeon have decided about your wedding date?I'm just so excited!"Jisoo heard the person on the phone.

"We're still thinking about the perfect date,appa."Jisoo never get to meet Irene's parents the whole time they were together and Irene never talked about them so she just assumed that they're dead.

"Great,but you know we need it as soon as possible.We are in a huge decline,Irene."

Huge decline?I thought Irene was mad rich.

Jisoo thought.

"Yes dad.I'm working on it."Irene replied to the person.

"Alright.Just tell me when your wedding would be.I will arrange the announcement."Jisoo figured it out.Irene's marrying Junmyeon for the money.

"Yes,dad.Bye."She heard Irene sighed,then few seconds after she heard her whisper,"What the hell am I thinking?"Jisoo was about to approach Irene to talk to her but then Junmyeon arrived.

"There's my future wife."Jisoo heard Junmyeon's voice so Jisoo hid behind the wall,for some reasons she felt like doing it,to listen to their conversation."I've been looking for you.Come on,I'll show you something."Junmyeon grabbed Irene's hand and brought her upstairs,so Jisoo totally lost the chance on talking with her.Since then,Jisoo hid the fact that she knew Irene's motive.Jisoo have some things in mind,she will never let Irene be stuck in a loveless marriage.For now,they have to deal with this awful set up.

~End of Flashback~

Jisoo stopped the car as they got home.Irene was sleeping on the passenger's seat.Jisoo smiled.

"Still pretty."Jisoo got off the driver's seat then she got to the passenger's seat,carrying Irene out.She entered the house with sleeping Irene in her arms,then she headed upstairs.She put Irene down gently at the bed."We just have to wait,Irene.I will get you out of your misery.Whatever it takes."Jisoo said,kissing Irene's forehead.

Whatever it takes.

-

Irene woke up from her nap.

"How did I get here?"She asked.She walked downstairs to Jisoo preparing the table.

"Hey come eat!I cooked dinner."Jisoo invited her.

"What?"

"I have YouTube,baby.I learned and I hope it won't be a poison."Irene chuckled.

"Okay let's give it a taste."They both sat at the table,Jisoo cooked some kimchi stew and bulgogi then fried rice.Jisoo was anxiously looking at Irene,waiting for a reaction.

"Passable."Irene said.

"Hey I'm offended!"Jisoo whined.

"At least I did not say horrible.But for a first timer,it's actually pretty good.Considering your long time history of cooking.Well done."Irene said.Jisoo smiled widely,like a little kid.

"Thank you."They finished dinner up,cleaned the dishes together then they cuddled up to the couch,binge watching a drama.

"Rene."Jisoo called the older woman.

"Hm?"

"I told Nayeon we're tidying all the plan up tomorrow,then we'll be free for the next days."Jisoo said.

"Why?"Irene asked.

"Well I figured we are only left with few days,so I want to spend the most time I can be with you before we..come back to our usual lives."Jisoo said.

"Uh-huh."

"I will set the plan,I just need you with me."Jisoo said,then she kissed the top of Irene's head."I love you so much,Irene."Irene just nodded as she gulped,holding with all her willpower not to say it back.

I'm sorry,Jisoo.