15

"We will go to Udo island today!"Jisoo told Irene excitedly as she presented her the boat that they will use,with few tourist guides and the one to operate the boat.Other than those people,it's just Irene and Jisoo as the tourists.After finishing all the plans with Nayeon yesterday,they have few days to spend with each other.

"You look so excited."

"Because Udo is so pretty I swear.Now come hop on,sweetheart."Jisoo said as she helped Irene get on the boat,then she went after.After almost half an hour of transportation from one island to another,they arrived at their destination.

"Wow.."Irene mumbled.

"Yeah.Wow,right?It's the best place in my opinion."They got off the boat,then they started walking as the tourist guides started talking about the history of the island.Jisoo wasn't listening while Irene was attentive,she smiled looking at their intertwined hands and out of the blue,she felt like kissing Irene's hand.

"What's with you?"Irene said with a chuckle.

"You're so gorgeous,Irene."Jisoo whispered in Irene's ear.Irene blushed,looking away.

"Just listen to the tourist guides.You are not very attentive."Irene said,pinching Jisoo's nose.Jisoo chuckled.

"Alright,alright."After that,they headed to take photos.

"Hey come on kiss me on the cheek,I'll keep it as a memory."Jisoo told Irene.

"Okay."Jisoo took out her phone.

"Okay one,two,three..go!"Irene was about to kiss Jisoo's cheek but the mischievous Jisoo faced her,for their lips to collide."Alright this will be the most perfect picture."Jisoo said with a wide smile.

"You are very crazy."Irene said.

"And I'm very aware with that."Jisoo said,earning a chuckle from the older woman.The tourist guides just smiled with the adorable couple.

"Come,we will show you some other parts to take pictures with."One of the tourist guides said.Jisoo took Irene's hand.

"Okay we have more kisses to take."Jisoo said.

"And next time,just ask me nicely.I will do it with no questions asked."Irene told her.Jisoo smiled.

"Copy that,Miss Bae."

-

It was almost sunset when Jisoo and Irene left the island.It was too pretty not to take time and enjoy the day.But afterwards they were so exhausted with all the walking,but it seems to be so worth it.Irene was laying her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"The sunset's pretty from here don't you think?"Jisoo told Irene.

"Yeah.It is mesmerizing."Irene answered.

"Do you know why I like the sunset?"Jisoo asked.

"Why?"

"Sunset may mean like it's the ending,but it also marks a new beginning.As the sun sets,it marks the beginning of the night with a new celestial body to give light."Jisoo said.

"Seems very meaningful,yes."

"Even though after the sun sets and the skies gets dark,there will still be light from the moon and the stars."Jisoo said."You know,since our supposed wedding,I thought I lost my light.My life was never lively again,I lived an autopilot life."Jisoo started.

"I'm sorry."Is all Irene could say.

"Although my life went very dark,I met you again.Well it still dark,with a lot of mishaps in my life,but at least I have you as my light."Jisoo kissed Irene's forehead."You will always be my light no matter what happens,Irene."Jisoo said.Irene smiled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't..I couldn't be with you."Irene apologized.

"I understand,Irene."Jisoo cupped Irene's face with one hand."You are a selfless woman,and I know why you're marrying him.I get you,alright?"

"How did you..know?"Irene asked,confused.Jisoo smiled.

"Doesn't matter.But I promise you,I will not let you suffer.Okay?"Even though Irene don't know what Jisoo really meant,she smiled and nodded.

"I know you will never let that happen."

-

The other people on the boat 😲