6

"What the??What do you mean acting up?"Jisoo asked,genuinely confused.

"I left on our wedding day because you have a family,Jisoo."

~Flashback~

"You're so pretty oh my god!"One of Irene's friends mentioned as her make up was finished up."Now we're gonna get you to your gown alright?"

"Wait!"Nayeon said."Irene,someone sent you a box."

"What?"Irene got it,then she smiled thinking it was one of those surprises Jisoo gives her all the time.She opened it,and she saw a phone,and two pieces of paper,one attached on the phone.

Open the phone,gallery.

The note said.She opened as she was told and to her surprise,it was bunch of Jisoo's photos and videos with a child and a woman.She looks so..happy.

"Mama!Mama Yuna here!"The little girl calls her.Irene's heart broke.She never thought jisoo would do such thing.She continued to watch each,until she was absolutely crushed.

"Irene.."Wendy,Irene's friend pats her back as she saw what Irene was watching.She got the other piece of paper and read it.

Dear Irene,

You're Jisoo's bride,right?I am the mother of her daughter.Please,please don't do this.If you leave,she will love me..maybe we can provide a whole family for our child.Please,think of our daughter.I know it was wrong that we had an affair,but can you give way for our child?I know it's selfish.But I have to do this for my child.

Irene stood up,wiping her tears away.

"I'm leaving."That's all Irene said before she disappeared for a moment.

~End of Flashback~

"What?I will never do such thing,Irene."Jisoo said.

"It looks so real Jisoo,it sounds like you too.How can I not believe that?"Irene said.Jisoo paused for a while,thinking of something.

"You mentioned that the child's name is Yuna,right?"Irene nodded.Jisoo took her phone out,like searching for something.Then she finally found it,showing Irene a picture of a little girl."Is this the kid?"Irene looked at it for a while.

"Wait..yes that's her..just looking a bit grown up—wait it's true?See then why are you lying—"

"That's not my child."Jisoo cuts her off."That is my niece.She is my sister's daughter and probably the person you daw in the video wasn't me.That is Sooya."Jisoo said.

"What?"

"Text Nayeon we are leaving."Jisoo opened the car door at the passenger's seat."I will not let you think of me this way.Hop on."Even though confused,Irene still followed Jisoo.She walked in the car and Jisoo rushed to the passenger's seat.Jisoo drove for quite some time until she reached a house.Jisoo got off the car then she opened the car door for Irene and she got off.They went at the door,Jisoo knocked and soon,the door opened.

"Jisoo what brings you here?"Irene gasped seeing a perfect identical image of Jisoo,she can't probably differentiate them without the different clothes.

"I need to ask you about something."Jisoo motioned Irene to come in,then they both came in inside the house.

"Auntie Ji!"Yuna jumped on Jisoo's arms.

"Hello Yuna."Jisoo gave the kid a kiss."Sooya,I need your wife and you in a private conversation.Without Yuna."Hearing the seriousness on Jisoo's voice,Sooya nodded.

"Yuna,can you look after baby Ruka on her room?"

"Yes mama!"Sooya turned the baby monitor on as Yuna ran to her younger sister's room.

"Jisoo?"Mina saw Jisoo sitting along with Sooya.Irene got confused,as it was the woman who's on the video,and Irene thought she's the one who sent the phone.

"Hi Mina."Jisoo greeted her.Mina sat next to Sooya,to her wife.

"What brings you here?"Jisoo looked at Irene.

"Explain to them what you got on the wedding."Jisoo said.Irene explained everything,and what happened.

"I thought you're the one who sent it."Irene said,looking at Mina.

"What?I don't even know her back then.She doesn't even know Yuna's existence then.How the heck did that happen?"Mina asked.

"Yuna,is my daughter.Mina,is my wife.The one on those videos you've seen is probably me,not Jisoo.My wife have no idea I have a twin those times."Sooya explained.

"Then how.."Irene asked.

"I have to know who sent those."Jisoo said,determined."And I will make them pay."