21

"The..the fuck are you saying?!"Junmyeon said,trying to play it cool.

"Cut your shit,Junmyeon.I've known it as I was a sitting CEO for a while.And you know what?I found the last will and testament of our parents.I never told you that I knew,because I thought maybe you're just preparing me for the future,since you're my legal guardian you got a grasped on my wealth.I thought you wanted the best for me but now I found out why you kept it from me.You have the fucking audacity to kick me out of my place?There's never anything for you because everything is for me!Why would you do that?!Do you love seeing me suffer?"Jisoo shouted.

"Okay fine."Junmyeon laughs."I fucking love seeing you suffer.Actually,it is my guilty pleasure.Seeing you broke down there,so broken and in so much pain gives me a fucking satisfaction.I wanted nothing else in life but to make your life a living hell."Junmyeon stated.

"Why?!"

"Because I'm tired of everything!I'm fucking tired of you.I am the oldest yet our parents always compare me to you!Jisoo is this,Jisoo is that,Jisoo is this and that.You should be like Jisoo always fucking compared to Jisoo!I'm sick and tired of this shit.I was always set aside because of your existence I fucking hate you!"Junmyeon shouted,then he looked at Irene."Irene was the only one I have that you don't.That's why I was holding on to her and I fell in love with her in the process of tormenting you."

"Fuck you!"Jisoo grabbed Junmyeon by the collar,gripping it tight to choke him."Do you fucking know what I have to endure?What I have to go through?Our parents..they never love me.I was just a trophy for them.They were so obsessed of making me perfect that they have no idea how imperfect I am right now because of them!They broke me,Junmyeon.I was a kid.I was a fucking kid but I never get to enjoy being one!"

"What?"For the very first time,Junmyeon felt his heart clenching for his sister.He never knew that.All he saw is his sufferings,not hers.He knew he was never there,that he never saw the signs of Jisoo's sufferings.He is a useless brother.

"I.."Jisoo's voice broke."I was locked up in the basement,trained the hard way.They hit me day and night,they don't even care if my flesh is still in pain,the next day it seems like nothing ever happened and I had to endure lots of lessons,then receive beating at home.I thought when they died,it will all be over.Then you started hitting me too.I have all the ability to fight back,but I never did because the only thought in my head was,maybe you're just pressured with the responsibilities to raise us.I did not ran away because I don't want you to be alone."Jisoo sobbed."I have no idea that all this while,I was the one who's alone."Irene looked at Jisoo pitifully,tearing up.Junmyeon's gaze softened,for the very first time he is being a brother."But no one ever asked..no one ever asked if I'm okay."Jisoo whispers.Jisoo was surprised when Junmyeon cupped her face.

"I..I'm sorry."Junmyeon said."You..you were just a little girl.."Junmyeon smiles pitifully as he caressed his sister's face."I'm so sorry.I'm so so sorry.Please do not forgive me,I don't deserve it."He hugged her as he sobbed."I'm so sorry for making you suffer,I'm so sorry that I wasn't there when you needed someone."The older sibling guilt hit him hard."I never acted as a brother..I'm sorry,Jisoo.I'm so sorry that I was obsessed in beating you.I'm so sorry.I'm sorry for everything.Please,live a better life now."He kissed her forehead."Be the little girl you should have been,alright?"Then,he suddenly walked away.

"Where are you going?"Jisoo asked as she wiped her tears.Junmyeon smiled.

"I'm so sorry,Jisoo."He rushed to his car,leaving all of them.

"Junmyeon!"Jisoo followed immediately,going to her car and trying to follow her brother.It was a bit of a chaos trying to look for him,but she finally had a sight of his car.She was confused as she saw that Junmyeon was heading to a train track.Her eyes widened as she realized what he's about to do."FUCK KIM JUNMYEON DON'T FUCKING DO IT!NO!"She screamed,but it was too late.Junmyeon drove to the train track right when the train was about to pass there.His car was hit,sending him to his death.Dying is something a lot of people will be devastated about.But to Junmyeon,it was joy.It was freedom.He was smiling as death creeped in his body.For the first time he felt free,free from the shadows of his past that was grasping him his whole life.

"I'm sorry,Jisoo."