12[M]

Irene did not say anything but instead,she grabbed Jisoo's nape and kissed her lips.Jisoo's hands fell on her waist as she pulled Irene closer,kissing her more harshly this time.

"I love you so much.."Jisoo breathes out.She kissed her once again,urgently removing every piece of Irene's clothing.She pushed her down the bed,Irene now half naked.Jisoo admired the woman for a while before starting to kiss her jaw,to her neck down to the valley of her breasts.

"God Jisoo.."Irene moaned,as she cannot wait anymore.But Jisoo's always been like this.Teasing her until she gave her a mind blowing orgasm.Jisoo removed her shorts along with her underwear,leaving her completely naked.Jisoo kissed her inner thighs."Jisoo please.."

"Please what,sweetheart?Tell me what you want so I could give it to you."Jisoo told her.

"Please fuck me..just fuck me Jisoo."Irene begged.Jisoo grinned.

"Alright."Jisoo licked her clit,her tongue wandering on Irene's insides.Jisoo's finger found it's way inside of Irene,thrusting in a slow pace.

"Fuck Jisoo.."Irene groaned."More..please.."Hearing Irene's moans is a music to Jisoo's ears so this time,she moved up to Irene's breasts,taking one nipple in her mouth while her fingers continued thrusting into Irene.Irene bit her lower lip,surpressing the moan from slipping out of her mouth.

"Moan,baby.Moan as loud as you can.No one else will hear you but me."Jisoo whispered seductively.

"Jisoo fuck you're so good at this.More please..fuck me more.."

"Got that."Jisoo thrusted faster while she busied herself leaving faint marks on Irene's body,giving Irene more pleasure.

"I'm..I'm cumming."Irene tried to complete her sentence between her moans.

"Cum,baby.Cum on my fingers."That's all Irene needed to finally break free,cumming on Jisoo's fingers hard.Her whole body jerked as the pleasure took over.While Irene's recovering,Jisoo immediately took off all of the clothes in her body in urgency.She kissed Irene once again,this time full of lust as her cock was very hard,waiting for pleasure.

"Can..can I?"Jisoo asked.Irene gave her a nod and finally,she slowly sunk her length inside of Irene.

"Ohh.."They moaned in unison.,

"Fuck Irene you're so tight.."Jisoo cursed.

"Please Jisoo..fuck me."Irene's seductive voice is all Jisoo needed and soon,she was thrusting in a fast pace in Irene's pussy like an animal in heat.

"God Irene..fuck you're so fucking tight..so wet for me."Jisoo said before attacking Irene's neck,sucking on her sweet spot.Jisoo kissed her collarbone and her lips found it's way back on Irene's nipple.She sucked on it,making Irene see stars from pleasure.

"Jisoo oh my god!"Irene's fingers were on Jisoo's hair,tugging on it but Jisoo seems not to mind as she was lost in her own pleasure.

"Please tell me you're mine,Irene.Are you mine?Fuck.."Jisoo breathed.

"Yours..always yours.."Irene said between her moans."Fuck Jisoo I've always been yours!"

"That's right,baby.You're always mine."Jisoo set an animalistic pace,as she was chasing her orgasm.Not wanting to leave Irene behind,she played on Irene's clit,triggering the older woman's orgasm.

"I'm cumming,Irene.I'm cumming for you.."

"Yes Jisoo..I'm cumming..please!"

"Fuck!"Jisoo released ropes of cum inside of Irene,not long after Irene came around her cock.Jisoo pulled out slowly,laying beside Irene.

"Shit."She cursed.

"What?"Irene asked.

"Condom.Fuck I didn't use condom.I mean I don't mind having a child with you but we're in a very compl—"

"Jisoo."Irene cuts Jisoo off."I'm on birth control don't worry."

"Oh really."Jisoo grinned."So we can do this all we want?"Irene laughed.

"You're very naughty."

"Only for you,missy."