8

How can Irene not be guilty?Even though she have hurt her so bad in accusations that didn't even exist,all Jisoo gave her is kindness.

"Now let's go home,hm?Junmyeon must be waiting."Jisoo said.Irene nodded.

"Oh wait we're supposed to go out with your friend,right?"Irene asked.

"I cancelled it.Now let's go home,it's past five."Jisoo said.Irene walked in the car,then Jisoo went at the driver's seat to drive.After about an hour drive,they finally came in the house.Jisoo and Irene walked in with Junmyeon sitting in the living room.He doesn't look really pleased.

"It's six.Where have you been?"Junmyeon asked.

"We ate with my friend."Jisoo lied.

"Really?"Junmyeon asked."Or you're letting my fiance meet another man?"He asked.

"What the fuck Junmyeon what are you thinking?Why would I do that?"Jisoo asked.Junmyeon suddenly grabbed Irene's arms with a tight grip.

"Junmyeon stop..it hurts.."Irene whispered.

"You better not be meeting any other people behind my back,you understand?"Jisoo suddenly slapped away Junmyeon's eyes,meeting him with fierce eyes.It was the first time Irene saw a visible anger on Jisoo's angelic face.

"She is not meeting any other man,Junmyeon.Don't be too paranoid and for God's sake don't you ever,hurt any woman.You understand me?You apologize to Irene right now."Jisoo said.For some reasons Irene clearly saw that Junmyeon looks a bit worried and scared of Jisoo.

"Okay fine."Junmyeon said."I'm sorry,love.I just..don't wanna loose you.I got too paranoid because I love you so much and I don't want to loose you ever."He hugged Irene."I love you so much,Irene."

"I'll go get myself cleaned up."Jisoo left the scene,not wanting to see anything further.After Jisoo left,Junmyeon looked at Irene again,with anger in his eyes.

"Thought you got away with that?"Junmyeon said.

"What—"Irene was cut off when Junmyeon slapped her face,creating a bruise as the hand Junmyeon hit her with has a ring on it.

"No one would ever get to hold you and own you like I do,Irene.You are mine,only mine,always mine."Junmyeon grabbed Irene's hands."Remember that."Then,Junmyeon saw tears in Irene's eyes and all of a sudden he was a worried boyfriend.

"Irene I'm sorry did I make you cry?Oh no I'm sorry love.I'm so sorry please forgive me."Junmyeon kissed her forehead."Go get yourself clean up for dinner,I'll get your favorites prepared.Hmm?Will you like that love?Of course you'll do.Now go."Irene walked upstairs to their room,preparing herself for dinner.Junmyeon have always been the abusive type when he's angry.He is so possessive too.But Irene grew to get used to it because all she knows is she have loved him.After finishing up she went downstairs to go eat dinner.She sat along with Junmyeon,Jisoo sitting across them.

"Irene."Jisoo called her attention.Irene looked up.

"Hm?"

"You have a bruise there just below your cheek.Are you alright?"Jisoo asked worriedly.

"It's probably because of her clumsiness."Junmyeon reasoned.

"I'm not asking you."Jisoo said,throwing a glare at Junmyeon,then looking at Irene again."Are you okay?Where did that came from?"

"I just hit it somewhere in the bathroom."Irene said,but she knows well that Jisoo wasn't buying it."I swear.Junmyeon's right,I'm clumsy at times."She said,trying to smile.Jisoo nods.

"Be careful next time."But Jisoo knew it's not that.She knew.