9

"How's the company experience?"Jisoo asked Junmyeon.

"Well it's good to be back except that everybody's mouth always speak about you."Junmyeon said,chuckling."They said the sales sky rocketed when you took over,you know?They keep looking for you,it's always about you."Jisoo and Junmyeon always get along,but not when jealousy strikes her brother.Jisoo have always been the favorite baby,the favored kid,the golden child,just the best offspring for their parents' eyes,specially on her father.Jisoo was the smartest,a prodigy.At a young age her father took her ideas for the company,her decision was often asked too.At sixteen jisoo finished her studies,indicating how smart she is.

"We've been over this."Jisoo spat."I don't want you thinking of me that way,Junmyeon."

"Okay Jisoo,I'm sorry.Just can't help it."Junmyeon replied.

"Anyways Nayeon sent me a message confirming the Jeju island wedding we wanted."Irene tried to divert the topic,to ease the tension."She said we can book a flight by next week,then we can go check the venue out."

"Oh sorry.."Junmyeon replied."I was planning to take over the company for a while.I wanted to oversee and also to give Jisoo a break.Even if Jisoo is the COO,I'm still the CEO."He explained."Wait why don't you go with her,Jisoo?So you can also have a vacation.You've been working your ass off for the past three years,I think it's time for you to have a week off."Jisoo looked at Irene,as if asking if it's okay for her.Irene gave her a nod.

"Okay then."

"I chose Hambeok beach for the beach wedding if that's okay,love?"Irene asked Junmyeon.

Hambeok?How ironic,isn't it?That's where we wanted to move after the wedding,right?

"Perfect.Arrange it the way I wanted,alright baby?"Irene nods.

"Okay."

It was the day of their flight,Nayeon's already in Jeju waiting for them,so it's just Jisoo and Irene together.It will be two weeks that they will spend together as they will also have a taste testing for the Jeju delicacies that will be served on the reception.For that whole two weeks they will finish all the wedding plan so it will take place soon.

"Finally the Jeju wind!"Jisoo shouted happily as they got out of the airport.Irene chuckled.

"Miss this place much?"Jisoo nodded like a puppy.

"Alright let's go!"Jisoo got their rental car for the whole two weeks,they got their things on the car then Jisoo drove them off to the rest house the Kim family owns.

"Welcome to my beloved rest house."Jisoo said as she opened the door."We will be staying here for the two weeks,I called up Nayeon and we will be meeting her after lunch then together we will all go to Hambeok beach."Jisoo explained.

"Thank you for helping out,Jisoo."Irene said.Jisoo smiled.

"No problem."

"So here we are,just tell me if you feel like this is the place,so I can book it alright?"Nayeon said.Irene look around,it was really a pretty paradise,it's perfect."Why don't you have like a mock wedding with Jisoo?Walk down and think if it's the best place to hold your wedding with."Nayeon explained.

"No it's—"

"Do it,Rene."Irene was a bit surprised that Jisoo called her by her nickname."Maybe it will help out."

"I'll just give you some privacy,I'll go talk to ask about the price."Nayeon left,leaving the two.Jisoo stood few feet away,Irene took a deep breath,before she started walking.Jisoo was looking at her so lovingly that it gives her a heart ache.Not for herself,but for Jisoo.

How can you still love me after everything I did?Why are you so kind?Why am I still in love with you?Why am I continuing this what's wrong with me?

Not long after,she was right in front of Jisoo.Jisoo took her hand.

"So do you feel like this is the place?"Jisoo asked.

"It feels like it."Irene said.

But it doesn't feel like he's the spouse I wanted.

"Good.So we're going to get this."At that point,Irene let all her self control snap as she gets lost on Jisoo's wandering eyes.

She kissed her.